Destiny--internet cafes at ports

swimgirl

I recently sailed the Destiny and had a great time. In the shopping areas around the cruise ship terminal, I remember seeing an internet cafe. I wanted to stop there, but we had to get back to the ship, as sailing time was approaching. There was a sign in the window and I believe it said one hour was two or three dollars: a much better deal than on the ship. I wish I could remember exactly where it was, but it shouldn't be too difficult to find it because it is in the area around the ship. Have a wonderful trip.

If you post this in each port on the Ports of Call boards, you might get a better response. There are folks that live in these areas that post and can recommend the cheapest/best places. I asked the same questions back in 2004 and everyone was very helpful. There are plenty of places available in port though for sure and most are cheaper than the ship :)

All of the ports will have an internet cafe. They may not have indoor plumbing in some places, but they usually have Internet. Rates are usually pretty low, although speed can be a bit slow. Good for checking mail and a website or two, but that is about it. I would not count on it for doing any serious work. And that is a good thing, because who wants to think about life back home while on a cruise? It is time to let go of all that for a week.

Archived