COACH OUTLET on Key West?

Elaine515

Ok, so I was just told by a 16 yr old that she wants to go to the Coach Outlet store in Key West.... (what a surprise).... BUT...

Is there one there? Where is it compared to where the ships are? And, is it really a savings to purchase there? Also, do you know what hours they're open?

Thanx...

Elaine :)

There is a Coach retail store, not an outlet by any means. The prices are extravagant to say the least. It is located at 517 Duval which is a short walk from your disembarkation. I am not sure about the hours.

Mike:)

Hi, I went to the Coach store on Duval Street last year on my cruise, I can't remember if the entire store was an outlet but half of it definitely had bags and accessories from prior seasons marked down. As it is with most coach outlets, the markdowns weren't extravagent, but the prices were much better than paying retail for them. I almost bought something for myself until I realized how much I had spent on the cruise. Hope this helped :o

I was just there on June 30th and I thought the savings I got were great. The pocketbook I bought had an original msrp of $148 with a factory outlet price of $129 and then they were offering an additional 30% off. I paid around $90 for it. I don't know if I just hit some special sale, but all the pocketbooks had an additional 20-40% off the factory price. :)

Yup, I also don't agree that it isn't at least part Outlet Store. Was in there last Tuesday with 5 girls and walked out about $500 later but with lots of pocketbooks, purses and even an iPod cover!!!

You have to walk into the store and keep going around and pass the cashier to find the bargains and we thought there were plently of them....

All of the items we purchased were 40% off and when I got home I found that we did indeed get bargains....

Elaine :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived