does it get cool in the evening on board?

We'll be on the AOS in a couple of weeks :) and I was wondering if anyone can tell me if I need to pack a sweater or sweatshirt to wear early in the morning or later at night when I walk around the decks. I'm trying to minimize my clothing/packing. I assume I'll need a light sweater for the Dining Room/theater/ice rink etc.. I tend to chill long before the rest of my family. Thanks!

Hi Mom,

I packed a light jacket last month while we were on Mariner and never wore it once. The dining room was comfortable to me, and I don't even remember feeling chilly during the ice show. Pack something light just to be on the safe side though - you never know.

Sorry this question was redundant...there wasn't a thread with this topic when I wrote it. Now there's one addressing the same question.

Thanks for the response jules815 and not blasting me for the repetition.:p

Unlike the previous posters, I have always been chilly in the evenings (while inside, that is). I am always cold, however, so maybe I am not a good judge on temperature issues. I pack long sleeve tops and sweaters to wear every evening. Now, I do mean inside the ship; dining room, show lounge, etc. Outside on deck, the temperature is comfortable. My motto is to be prepared, so be sure to pack something that will work with most of your outfits.

On past cruises, I have always been very cold in the evenings. While packing, I was telling my DH (this was his first cruise), why I was packing 3 lightweight sweaters to take. Well, aboard AOS two weeks ago, I never once needed my sweater. In fact, we were quite warm most of the time, and had an AC guy come in to check our room. Not sure if there is something about AOS or if my temp was just off. Hope this helps!

Archived