Are there movies on Infinity?

minniemom

We were on the Infinity in February and they did show several movies thru the week. To be honest, we were to darn busy to see any of them. I don't remember was showing in the evenings. We would normally go to the pre or post dinner shows.

Hint - if you want to go to the Speciality Restauant make your reservations as soon as you board. It is well worth the $30/pp extra. Also, make any spa appointments as soon as you board, if that's your thing. We don't even go to the cabin first! You can always cancel if you have second thoughts.

You will love X! If you're thinking about another cruise in the future you can book it on board and take advantage of savings or credits they offer. You are allow to transfer your booking to a TA....and most important sign up for the Captain's Club membership to get your point (or points) depending on what cabin type you have.

If you have any other questions, let me know.

Have fun and enjoy your cruise....Katie

We are four times Infinity cruisers. Movies are shown three times a day in the Cinema on deck three. We are big movie goers and have only seen one on Infinity once.

The main reason is that they are usually about 4-8 months old. Since we usually see stuff we are going to be interested in when they hit theaters we have already seen about 90% of what X has been showing. The one time we went we saw a film we had missed when we were on a previous trip.

The cinema is aft of the reception area on Plaza deck.film is listed in the daily news sheet. No popcorn though (HAL serves this and often the floor is messy so I prefer the Celebrity without) Cinama is also used for some lectures, and presentations.

Enjoy the cruise, but be warned it is addictive

We were on the Infinity in May. Here is what was playing then:

Because of Winn Dixie, Phantom of the Opera, The Longest Yard, Sahara, Miss Congenialty 2, Oceans 12, The Aviator, Fever Pitch, Meet the Fockers, Finding Neverland, Madagascar and In Good Company.

The movies I listed were playing in the theater. I can't remember what was on television. I remember watching old reruns of television series (Judging Amy, Friends, etc.) and old movies. They had pay per view movies, but I don't recall what they were. The movies in the theater were old (saw many before) so I didn't go to the theater at all.

Sorry I can't be more helpful. Perhaps someone just off the Infinity can tell you what movies were on the telly.

OH, that was helpful. NOt much is mentioned here about the movies. Hopefully someone who just comes home will be able to tell me. I don't suppose I could call X and they would tell me, NOT that is really matters, I ususally am too busy to go to very many. but on Disney Cruise once, before National Treaure was released in the theaters, and we got to preview it there first. It was fantastic. Well, thanks again.

Archived