Cunard World Club

stugots

Brochure request form asks for Cunard World Club#. What is it? Do you apply or is it just assigned once you have completed a cruise or crossing?

If you have completed a previous trip on Cunard, you will have a World Club Member number. You will find it on the address label of any mailings you get from them.

Karie,

Who has had two ..or maybe three different numbers through various owners!

Karie,

Who has had two ..or maybe three different numbers through various owners!

Same here Karie,

Cheers Myles

...... who wishes it was still run by Anne Bright. when it was a proper club!!!! embarkation lunches, onboard credits, REGULAR news letters, and service that Cunard would do well to bring back!!!! (but l guess these days are long gone)

Same here Karie,

Cheers Myles

...... who wishes it was still run by Anne Bright. when it was a proper club!!!! embarkation lunches, onboard credits, REGULAR news letters, and service that Cunard would do well to bring back!!!! (but l guess these days are long gone)

...And a right proper club it was, indeed, Myles! Still, QE2 remains the "club" favorite!

Bobby

Are you still joining us on the Labor Day cruise?

After reading the posts about the 4th July cruise I'm interested to hear how this one goes. My experiences of short cruises have all been on the QE2 and have all been very enjoyable - I'd like to think that the Mary can do good, short, cruises too.

After reading the posts about the 4th July cruise I'm interested to hear how this one goes. My experiences of short cruises have all been on the QE2 and have all been very enjoyable - I'd like to think that the Mary can do good, short, cruises too.

I was thinking the same thing.

I just emailed Maria.

We just returned from my Dad's funeral, and I am hoping to find out tomorrow whether or not I still have a job. (They kept saying- don't worry- you need to take care of things and be with your family- How am I supposed to do that? I can't bring my father back, no matter how hard I try. But I still need to pay the mortgage!)

Anyway- I wrote Maria- I don't care- We will MAKE it fun! Even if everyone wears the dreaded J word on Formal night! Hell, maybe we'll do that just to be defiant towards the snooty Cunard. They have their dress code, but they call "Short Cruises" a party cruise? As though this is some kind of <ulp> Carnival ship? And We aren't worth counting this towards the world club platinum? Well, maybe if we aren't good enough to make this my platinumn cruise, maybe we chould all wear denim on FORMAL night! On the short PARTY cruise!

Hell. we'll make our own fun!

Karie,

Who has had all the stress she needs for now, thank you. I am teady to get down (And got the Discover card bill when I got back with the balance of my cruise on it! And they'd damned well BETTER count it towards my platinum!!!)

(Nah, I don't have an attitude tonight! <G>)

Even if everyone wears the dreaded J word on Formal night!

Why not? After all you'll all be in steerage :D <G> This is a joke

They kept saying- don't worry- you need to take care of things and be with your family- How am I supposed to do that? I can't bring my father back, no matter how hard I try. But I still need to pay the mortgage

There's an British saying "Look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves"; I'm sure that there's something similar in the US. Don't worry about the big things like the mortgage, your job, how you're going to raise the money for your next cruise, etc. By concentrating on the grieving you're gaining a perspective from a distance that only time can give. What can you do today that you can't do next week that will sort out your financial worries? Nothing. What can you do today that will help both you and your family come to terms with the death of your father? A lot. Your family will provide a lot of the support you need - make use of it.

Why not? After all you'll all be in steerage :D <G> This is a joke

There's an British saying "Look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves"; I'm sure that there's something similar in the US. Don't worry about the big things like the mortgage, your job, how you're going to raise the money for your next cruise, etc. By concentrating on the grieving you're gaining a perspective from a distance that only time can give. What can you do today that you can't do next week that will sort out your financial worries? Nothing. What can you do today that will help both you and your family come to terms with the death of your father? A lot. Your family will provide a lot of the support you need - make use of it.

Thank you,

A wise statment. I hadn't looked at things that way (Although not knowing how to pay for my next cruise....)

Thanks,

You all have been so marvelous.

What a fabulous group of people we have here.

I hope I can meet all of you.

So many cruises I want to do mainly becasue of the people who will be on them!

Thanks again.

I guess it gets a little easier each day.

Karie

Archived