Qvc Chartered Msc Opera 1/7/07 To 1/14/07

Pennacruiser

Got it from a very good Santa Elf, that the tickets are coming, despite a small glitch from the printers. Everyone should be seeing them around Tuesday. I'm new doing this, Jeri has been speaking for the both of us. She is Pepper & I am Salt, which will become apparent when you meet us.

Got it from a very good Santa Elf, that the tickets are coming, despite a small glitch from the printers. Everyone should be seeing them around Tuesday. I'm new doing this, Jeri has been speaking for the both of us. She is Pepper & I am Salt, which will become apparent when you meet us.
NOT to worry!!! Out of 4 cruises with MSC never got doc's, on 2 just arrived at port,porters have list for luggage tags, you enter give name,you get a number for boarding group. No problem.

Did who ever y'all booked with give you the web site, to fill out boarding info, site also has any special needs form.

NOT to worry!!! Out of 4 cruises with MSC never got doc's, on 2 just arrived at port,porters have list for luggage tags, you enter give name,you get a number for boarding group. No problem.

Did who ever y'all booked with give you the web site, to fill out boarding info, site also has any special needs form.

I cannot speak for all of us, but peg and I are pre-registered thanks to the MSC "elf" and think that some more of this excited group are.... ty for thinking of us.

Hello everyone I am new to the board, and would like to tell all that my Mom and I can't wait to sail. First time on a ship, and we are staying on an inside cabin. Thanks for the cruise diva website. Does anyone have a good idea on how to pack for this. I usually pack everything 'just in case' then wear only a portion of it-never learn though!!!! We are coming from Wisconsin, and will be arriving on Saturday(to avoid the snow). We are staying at the Hampton in Fort Lauderdale.

Hello everyone I am new to the board, and would like to tell all that my Mom and I can't wait to sail. First time on a ship, and we are staying on an inside cabin. Thanks for the cruise diva website. Does anyone have a good idea on how to pack for this. I usually pack everything 'just in case' then wear only a portion of it-never learn though!!!! We are coming from Wisconsin, and will be arriving on Saturday(to avoid the snow). We are staying at the Hampton in Fort Lauderdale.

Welcome to our merry little band of cruisers! What part of Wisconsin? I moved to Las Vegas from Sturgeon Bay. Afraid I am another just in case packer - just in case I meet the queen.:o People usually say put out all the clothes you plan on taking then put away half of it and take double the money - can't do that yet though. There are a lot of schools of thought, but I layer. For me chilly is 70 degrees so you really can't go by me. Bring capris, short, pair or 2 of jeans and swimsuit and cover ups. Most important of all, bring a smile! If you look at your documents you should also get some help.

We are from Milwaukee Wi, and we are haveing a very mild winter so far. I figured if I pack with those compression bags I'll be able to fit more in my suitcase!!!!!The goofy thing is my suitcase takes up a sized portion of the required weight for my checked luggage(50lb.limit). The Hampton is near the airport, and offers free breakfast and free shuttle to and from port. We will also be staying there after our cruise because it's cheaper to fly back home on Monday than Sunday. We wanted to make sure we weren't rushed to the airport on Sunday after a wonderful cruise!!!! Another question how many if any dresses are the ladies bringing??? How fancy??

Hi there. I just tried on my dresses this afternoon to make a "final" decision. I am taking four cocktail dresses (none too fancy since I prefer wearing lots of jewelry) and one black velvet slacks and a couple of dressy tops.

By the way, I had written to Pat James DeMentri and she wrote back today. There are going to be salsa lessons, a fashion seminar and a Jacquline Kennedy seminar among other things.

See you on board!

Hi All,

I received my cruise documents on Monday. There will be two broadcasts from Puerto Rico, a morning show with Pat James Dimentri and Bob Bowersox with David Venable flying in that day to help out and an evening cooking show with Bob, Pat and David as I understand it.

I signed up for the submarine cruise.

See you all soon.

hello all,

i am new to this board and found it while searching for info on the qvc cruise. am i the only one who hasn't gotten their documents yet? i called both qvc and the number at the qvc cruise website and no one is really giving me any answers. at the qvc cruise site they gave me a number to talk to "Henry", but he isn't answering his phone (goes to voicemail) or returning my calls. Can anyone please give advice on what to do?

thanks

hello all,

i am new to this board and found it while searching for info on the qvc cruise. am i the only one who hasn't gotten their documents yet? i called both qvc and the number at the qvc cruise website and no one is really giving me any answers. at the qvc cruise site they gave me a number to talk to "Henry", but he isn't answering his phone (goes to voicemail) or returning my calls. Can anyone please give advice on what to do?

thanks

Hi, I haven't recieved anything yet either, hopefully they will come today or tommorow. Not really worried, just anxious!!!!!! Welcome everyone thats new here, looking sooo forward to meeting you...I haven't started to pack yet (shame on me) but Am taking at least 4 dressy outfits, and 2000 pounds of others hahaha....Sue:D

hello all,

thanks

Hi, I haven't recieved anything yet either, hopefully they will come today or tommorow. Not really worried, just anxious!!!!!! Welcome everyone thats new here, looking sooo forward to meeting you...I haven't started to pack yet (shame on me) but Am taking at least 4 dressy outfits, and 2000 pounds of others hahaha....Sue:D

I have not received my documents yet either :( and my mail man is now afraid to put mail in the slot because I yank the door open as soon as I hear the noise. This is a lesson in patience I guess.

Decided I was too fat for one of my dresses so bought another one last night on the 75% off rack. Gotta love it! And my 40% off code at Coldwater Creek is still working and I got a shorts set for $6.59 from their clearance web site.

thanks for the info neighbor-maybe monday is a good day to return still looking for airfare thanks
Hi Gus and Shirley If you are still looking for airfare look at orbits.com. I booked us out of Milw.Wi and we get to Fl on 01/06/07 at approx 1:30p.m. Good luck--Kristin

I'm still looking for my ticket also. How did they come for those that have them? U.S.Post or UPS or Like?? I was suppose to drive down to my Mom's tomorrow but I think I'll be waiting a day or two.:confused: I have 1 formal gown and 4 more mix & match dressy outfits. I'm driving and parking in the secure covered lot @12/day.

I'm still looking for my ticket also. How did they come for those that have them? U.S.Post or UPS or Like?? I was suppose to drive down to my Mom's tomorrow but I think I'll be waiting a day or two.:confused: I have 1 formal gown and 4 more mix & match dressy outfits. I'm driving and parking in the secure covered lot @12/day.

Hey bunkie (or should I say salt?) Still don't have my tickets either hear they are coming regular mail - think a call to our favorite elf is in order?

Archived