Qvc Chartered Msc Opera 1/7/07 To 1/14/07

Pennacruiser

I'm still looking for my ticket also. How did they come for those that have them? U.S.Post or UPS or Like?? I was suppose to drive down to my Mom's tomorrow but I think I'll be waiting a day or two.:confused: I have 1 formal gown and 4 more mix & match dressy outfits. I'm driving and parking in the secure covered lot @12/day.
I just went yesterday for my first formal gown ever!!!!!!I can't wait to wear it. We got our tickets usps this past Monday. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Kristin

YIKES, starting to panic now, still haven't gotten my doc's. maybe tommorow, if not our elf will get a call haha.....Sue:confused:

The elf is hard at work at QVC right now. Pego (aka salt) does not have hers either. Got mine finally!!!! Rules seem much less threatening than what other cruise lines send - ironing in the cabin is the only thing I noticed. David V will be in San Juan to help out. First live broadcast will be at 8AM from the port - meaning I have to get up at....ouch! don't want to think about it.

Hey Indy - Welcome!!! Have been on cruises, but never from the east coast, so cannot comment on the excursions. But let's face it, we will be cruising with such wonderful folks, we can invent great times:D

Rules seem much less threatening than what other cruise lines send - ironing in the cabin is the only thing I noticed.

can you iron in the cabin? I will be on the opera feb 16th for an 11 night cruise and i was just curious on this. I can't wait to hear everyones reports when you all come back!!

cheryl

Rules seem much less threatening than what other cruise lines send - ironing in the cabin is the only thing I noticed.

can you iron in the cabin? I will be on the opera feb 16th for an 11 night cruise and i was just curious on this. I can't wait to hear everyones reports when you all come back!!

cheryl

Hi Cheryl - irons not allowed big time.

Linda - perhaps you should call Henry?

Everyone - I guess they are going to do the Welcome Aboard thing in two shifts, at 5 and 7PM. How does 3:30PM by the pool bar for our meeting?

I just got my documents today. they were postmarked December 15. it took that long for them to get here (i'm in PA). i also talked to Henry today before they came and he said they were having problems with deliveries to PA, MD and central FL. if you don't get your docs, i would definitely call him.

Hi all. 3:30 by the pool bar sounds great. I called Henry and he assures me the tickets will arrive either today or tomorrow by priority mail.

Hi, I emailed him also, said they are comming by mail...still not anything yet tho....SOON I hope!!!!!!!!!

Jeri, 3:30 by the pool sounds great!!!!!!! Sue

3:30 by the pool sound good to me. We also received our documents today and we also live in PA. ex-dba, where in PA are your from?

Well, my husband is starting to get nervous about the cruise. He doesn't like being in crowds and being around a lot of people. Sometimes he gets panic attacks in certain situations. When we booked the cruise I asked him if he was sure he would be able to do this and he assured me he would be OK and told me he really wanted to go. I'm getting a little worried now. I have a feeling he'll be spending a lot of time in our cabin on the balcony. Thank goodness my girlfriend is going with us. Even if he does have a problem, I'm sure I'll have a great time anyway. Almost two weeks to go, can you all believe it???? :D

Barb

event.png

3:30 by the pool sound good to me. We also received our documents today and we also live in PA. ex-dba, where in PA are your from?

Well, my husband is starting to get nervous about the cruise. He doesn't like being in crowds and being around a lot of people. Sometimes he gets panic attacks in certain situations. When we booked the cruise I asked him if he was sure he would be able to do this and he assured me he would be OK and told me he really wanted to go. I'm getting a little worried now. I have a feeling he'll be spending a lot of time in our cabin on the balcony. Thank goodness my girlfriend is going with us. Even if he does have a problem, I'm sure I'll have a great time anyway. Almost two weeks to go, can you all believe it???? :D

Barb

event.png

My roomie peg - Salt to my Pepper also got her tickets today - getting sooo excited! Barb - when you stop to get your "supply" could you pick up one of the one use lighters for me? They won't allow them on airplane - even in luggage I think and will not have a chance to stop anywhere,

a "bic" - seem to remember you quit quite a few years ago - the disposable cig lighters. I know I KNOW - bad me.:o

Yes I will Jeri, but they don't allow lighters on planes? Both Tom and Pat (my girlfriend) will have a problem with this. They both smoke. UNFORTUNATELY! You can't even put it in your luggage???????? :eek:

Barb

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE DOWN TO 15 DAYS!!!!!!!!

event.png

Hello Everyone,

Only 2 more weeks...hard to believe the cruise is almost here!

What is even harder to believe is that our tickets have not yet arrived!

I spoke to Henry yesterday & he said to give it until Tuesday's mail & call....he will issue duplicate tickets then. I have been on many cruises and never had this problem before, maybe the holiday???

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas......see you on the cruise, hopefully w/tickets in hand!!

Claudia

Yes I will Jeri, but they don't allow lighters on planes? Both Tom and Pat (my girlfriend) will have a problem with this. They both smoke. UNFORTUNATELY! You can't even put it in your luggage???????? :eek:

Barb

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE DOWN TO 15 DAYS!!!!!!!!

event.png

According to TSA website you can bring a lighter (like a zippo) in your checked luggage, but no fuel and certain kinds of lighters with fuel - really confusing and they suggest that if you are unsure of your lighter, just leave it at home so I just figured the heck with it. Also, you can only bring 4 books of matches

By the way all,

Merry Christmas

YIPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE got my Tickets today, Now, if someone would only pack for me haha....Jeri, when I flew in Aug. to Fla, I took matches in my purse, You can buy a lighter on ship, At least I did on the only other cruise I have been on, that was last May....Sue

YIPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE got my Tickets today, Now, if someone would only pack for me haha....Jeri, when I flew in Aug. to Fla, I took matches in my purse, You can buy a lighter on ship, At least I did on the only other cruise I have been on, that was last May....Sue
When are you going to start to pack? My big question -do you pack all the recommended stuff i.e. night light, flashlight, hairdryer, extension cord, hanging closet shelves, etc. First time cruise, can you tell!? Is anyone bringing their own wine, or spirits???If so how much, and how are you going to enjoy on ship-refill at room, enjoy only in room, or carry a folding cooler?? Hope everyone has tickets,hotel, and airfare all set and done!!!! Kristin

When are you going to start to pack? My big question -do you pack all the recommended stuff i.e. night light, flashlight, hairdryer, extension cord, hanging closet shelves, etc. First time cruise, can you tell!? Is anyone bringing their own wine, or spirits???If so how much, and how are you going to enjoy on ship-refill at room, enjoy only in room, or carry a folding cooler?? Hope everyone has tickets,hotel, and airfare all set and done!!!! Kristin

Hairdryer is in the bathroom, am bringing a surge protector for the things I need to charge, flying in so am bringing no spirits (although some of us are), but can buy them in San Juan and St. Thomas to enjoy in staterooms. I have looked through documents and could not find anything about not being able to bring stuff on. Am bringing a nite light no hanging shelves - hear storage is quite good

Started packing today. there is a closet with hangers, not bringing booze, will buy on ship, Never been on this cruise lines but on the other one I went on, there was storage for folded things and a closet with shelf.

Jeri??? did u get your transfere voucher? I did'nt recieve mine with my tickets so I emailed our elf. NOT to worry he replyed so I wont haha....

Time is getting close!!!!!!!!!!!!:D Sue

Archived