Cheap Hotel in Miami

cowman1999

Hi, we are looking for a cheap hotel in Miami. If we could get transfers from airport and to the port it would be great. We are looking for nothing special in the hotel. Cheaper the better. It will be a group of 20 of us and we are doing the Victory on January 7th so we'd need the room for the 6th. The cheapest I've found is the Days Inn Miami Airport Westland Mall on Priceline.. The reviews aren't good, but they are from over a year ago, so hopefully they've improved. Anyone have other thoughts?

you want cheap, but good, fun location, try the Clay Hotel in south beach, old art deco, old rooms, but great location, just a couple blocks from beach, shopping, nightlife. Fun area! Look it up on line, and check out review on trip advisor.

from what i have heard stay away from the riande.

cab fare is about $30 each way. We had a large group (mainly young group), hired a van service to pick us up at the airport, then to the port the next day - about $15 person.

sorry, i can't remember. if you do a search you probably could find some info. If I remember though, this year with just the two of us, it was $29 plus tip for hotel from airport, another $29 to port, and i am sure if you called a cab company they'd have a van they could send instead. still cheaper than transfers.

Cheap Miami airport hotels ...these are under $100

Days Inn Miami Airport North, 4767 NW 36th Street, Miami (305)-888-5508

Holiday Inn Airport, (305) 885-1941

Comfort Inn Airport, 5301 NW 36th Street, Miami (305)371-6000

Ramada Inn Miami Airport, 1950 W 49th St, Miami (305)823-2000

Airport Regency Hotel, 1000 N Lejuene, Miami (305)441-1600

LaQuinta Airport, 3501 NW Lejuene, Miami (305)871-1777

Does anyone have info about the "Downtown Continental Bayside" (formally Riande)? Is it across the street from the Bayside Market Place? I would love to be within a minute or two walk from there. We are staying one night precruise. Tks

If the inside looks as bad as the outside then I would not stay there. It is in a good location being across the street from Bayside. Maybe check out the Holiday Inn if you're looking for a inexpensive hotel. It is basically next door.

Archived