Caribbean Princess Rude Staff

cruise4fam

When I booked my group of 10, I got a special code just for the dining room to ensure that all 10 people would be seated together. That being said, the table was very cramped, should have been for 8. At it was on CB. Staff was quite polite and accomodated every request.

The point of this post.. future cruisers with groups, make sure everybody gets the group dining code for their bookings. This would prevent ugly confrontations, on ship, or on this bulletin board.:cool:

Janice,

I read your experience and your follow-ups and it really facinated me. We just came off the Coral a few weeks ago and found that most of the staff were nice however 2 at the resturants were not nice, and the waiters sometimes took you for granted. I could see what you mean by Princess treating you like a number sometimes, I would have to agree.

We haven't been on the CB but our friends said they had an OK time and the service was also so-so. I really think that it depends on your luck and also the timing and everything that makes the staff treat you like royalty, or like a number. But your right, there is absolutely no excuse for staff being rude like that and I'm surprised that they actually were like that. However it might be wise not to cruise on the CB again, but try a smaller ship, they might be more considerate :)

Completely agree. Having reviewed this thread the most damning thing about Princess that I see is not the rudeness of the staff, but the rudeness of the people that defend Princess (and apparently cruise on the line). I would hate to spend a week of my life with Huskerass, Don or one of the others. Geez.

:D :D :D

Archived