Your Favorite Cruise Photos From Europe

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
And thank you, mountainhouse, for you pictures too. That food looks mighty yummy.:D It's making me hungry. Now I can't wait for my cruise to Greece next summer.:)

I use the D50 as well, but the person is who truly takes the photograph. The most important piece of equipment for a photographer is the lens. I use a tamron 18 to 250 mm lens. A Circular Polarizer is important as well, because it emphasises the blues and cuts out the glare in your photos.

• 2 weeks later...

I just LUV, LUV, LUV the photos on this thread. I can't wait till next year when I sail {God willing} the IOS and I'll have tons of pics to post. In the meantime please keep the photos from Europe/Med coming. Let's keep the thread alive.:D Doc07 your pics are amazing!! Thanks for sharing.

IOS video: http://www.travelmole.tv/watch_vdo.php?id=1429

Here are a few of ours from last summer...

(I always recommend that you 'view as a slide show')

http://picasaweb.google.com/TerrysPics49/MedCruise72007

Hope you rejoy... :)

WOW!!! I truly enjoyed viewing you slide show. So many wonderful pictures. What a great trip and it brings back wonderful memories for me. Now seeing these photos makes me more excited about my cruise next year. Your album is worth a second look. Thanks for sharing here. And yes I did enjoy. :D

mountainhouse Really like those shots.

Everyone now really going well.

Check these.

April 25th bridge,Lisbon Portugal

MedStitchedSeries014.jpg

Villefranche,France

MedStitchedSeries015.jpg

Villefranche,looking back from top deck of Independance

MedStitchedSeries016.jpg

Regards Doc07

Here are a few snaps from our cruise in the Baltic on the Norwegian Dream in September 2007.

First up, a door on Pikk Street in Tallinn, Estonia. My favorite picture from our trip.

2502099097_a38fbe068b_b.jpg

Next, is the typical touristy picture from St. Petersburg, the Cathedral of the Resurrection of Christ (also known as "Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood" or "Church of Spilled" and where Tsar Alexander II was mortally wounded.)

2503211994_c1d2e83eb3_b.jpg

And finally, as we were leaving Oslo, Norway, this boat and boat house. My second favorite after the "door" picture above.

2516914215_50088b4180_b.jpg

Our other pictures from this cruise (well, not ALL 3,000 images) can be found here -

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stoney_g/collections/72157605242491794/

- Paul in NoVA

OMG!!! What beautiful photos on this page. You have all inspired me to take more pictures on my cruise next year. Lisbon will be a new port of call for me as well as 2 stops in Spain. Plus Rome and Florence which are amazing places. I can't wait!!!

PLG3, Love the pics of the door and the church. Great shots. 2 thumbs up.:D

And Doc07 love the Villefrance photo. Amazing. Thanks everyone for posting. I get my fix from viewing your snapshots till my time comes to go.:)

PLG3, Love the pics of the door and the church. Great shots. 2 thumbs up.:D

"Cruiser Forever" (but I like "The Travel Goddess" in your signature block better ;) ) - thanks for the two thumbs up. We had a great Baltic cruise. We're thinking hard about the Med next year (if the economy would only improve a bit...) And there are just too many different itineraries to choose from. Guess we'll have to do several Med cruises!

Paul in NoVA

"Cruiser Forever" (but I like "The Travel Goddess" in your signature block better ;) ) - thanks for the two thumbs up. We had a great Baltic cruise. We're thinking hard about the Med next year (if the economy would only improve a bit...) And there are just too many different itineraries to choose from. Guess we'll have to do several Med cruises!

Paul in NoVA

Paul thanks for liking my Travel Goddess icon. It is cute. :) You do take amazing photos and believe me I love viewing them. I'd like to go on a Baltic cruise some day soon but for us we are taking a 14 day on the IOS next Sept (09). I know the economy stinks but I have been saving since last year and you only live once. I highly recommend a Med cruise. This will be our 5 Med cruise and it is my favorite destination. :D

Keep the pictures coming Cruise addicts. Thanks.:)

MedStitchedSeries022.jpg

Livorno,Italy

MedStitchedSeries002.jpg

Looked for a nice Sunset shot every evening cruising the Med,then got this picture the last evening as we turned into the English Channel!

Regards Doc07

Archived