Your Favorite Cruise Photos From Europe

Great shots and I really like that sunset photo going into the English Channel. So beautiful!!:D

Thanks Cruiser Forever.

I really love that shot from Padua,excellent!

Regards Doc07 :)

Thanks Cruiser Forever.

I really love that shot from Padua,excellent!

Regards Doc07 :)

Thanks! :) Took an excursion after the cruise was over and before heading to the airport for a late flight. Glad we went.

Here is one from Greece., it was a Catholic Church and not orthodox. BTW, Timecop, you have really nice snapshots too.:)

DSC_0279.jpg

Thanks Doc07.:D I can't wait to sail on IOS!! BTW, what was you top 3 ports of call? Here is one more pic from my cruise last August. I took it in Turkey.

HPIM0567.jpg

Cruiser Forever,

Well you're in for a real treat.

Personally my favourite 3 ports were Calgari,Lisbon,Vigo.

But even when not ashore on port days there are good picture taking opportunitys.

Barcelona from top deck of Indy at full Zoom.(We'd been there before)

IndependanceMed08Pana2026.jpg

Regards Doc07

Thanks Doc07. Like that last photo. Lisbon, Vigo and Cagliari will all be new to me {us}. I have been to Florence/Pisa, Rome, and Cannes and I did like them all. So I do have something to look forward to in all the other ports. :D :D Counting down the days 411 as of today.:)

349941311_oqYtU-M.jpgA waterfountain in Tallinn, Estonia...it was really raining too.

In Tivoli Square, Copenhagen

349871036_SSVvh-M.jpg

This was also in the same square in Copenhagen, I love the differences in the two pictures even though they were next to each other!

349871019_jSEmX-M.jpg

347443270_vnSxr-M.jpg

OK...here's another one I plan to enter into contests!!! This woman was walking her dogs when one decided to pee right next to this guy! You really need to make this bigger and look at all the expressions to get a real feel for the moment!! This was in Stavanger, Norway

There are some really great pictures on this page. Love the shots in Greece. :) And the one with the dog OMG!! :eek:

I can't wait for my cruise next year so that I can post my pics too. BTW, keep them coming I need my daily dose of photos.:)

These are all from Stockholm, Sweden....I was there for a day with the Eurodam last month. Amazing architechture! Would love to go back for a week!:D

356419444_HrPpk-L.jpg

356419404_LzM6E-L.jpg

356419435_WGruj-L.jpg

I did an entire series of door shots all over the Baltics as they are AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL and each tells a story about the period it was built in and who built it and who it was built for.

356419297_n8HJz-L.jpg

Above was Stockholm, below was St Petersburg, Russia

355796496_mx6C9-L.jpg

Just a couple of days ago, I finally "broke the code" on how to link images, so I apologize for an additional posting. But, I remembered 3 more of my favorite European photos--these are all from Bruges, Belgium, a really neat place.

357496092_2zdnQ-L.jpg

357499436_AmQJg-L.jpg

357499453_iHRJk-L.jpg

Archived