Snagged cabin 9201 on the Millie

dutchess43

Hi,

We have this cabin booked on the Summit for April 2007. We had cabin 9160 on the Constellation for our Baltic Cruise last month and it was wonderful!!!! Yes, there was some noise some times in the afternoon from the deck above but it never bothered us much. We peeked on cabin 9201 a few doors down and it was exactly like 9160 so we know we will also love it. All the M-Class ships cabins are the same so I'm sure you will love yours as well.

Lucy

Palmetto Bay, FL

Hi Lucy thanks for the info. I was really pleased yesterday whne I was able to get this cabin. I was on the Millie in april & was drooling over those aft cabins. I was concerned about the noise but usually it never bothers me.

thanks again.

Hi,

We had cabin 9160 on the Constellation for our Baltic Cruise last month and it was wonderful!!!! Yes, there was some noise some times in the afternoon from the deck above but it never bothered us much.

Lucy

Lucy, we had 9160 on Constellation on the June 3 sailing this year. Did you find any of our stuff there? Wasn't that balcony outrageous? We were travelling with another couple and we routinely had them up to have breakfast on our balcony as we were transiting the Stockholm archipelago or the Oslo flord or any other scenic area. And that wake. I am now a committed aft cabin sailor!

Scott

• 7 months later...

Archived