Snacks

seattlecruiser

I was on the Sun Princess in April and I discovered a wonderful thing after many Princess cruises. The first day I requested wine glasses from the cabin stewart and he brought wine glasses and a nice bowl of potato chips and another bowl of nuts. I told him later that I was a potato chip fanatic and he brought them EVERY AFTERNOON to our cabin. It was potato chip heaven!

lyndabaker

The first day on the ship when you are taking a walk, look around the bars and see what snack mixes they have. If you don't see anything ask the bar tender what snacks they serve. I have noticed that some bars on the ship will have a snack mix, pretzels, nuts, etc. Don't forget the pizza for snacking and the fresh french fries from the grill are a good subsitute for chips. If taking hot food down to the room, I take another plate and put it over the top of the other one when carrying the food to the room so it doesn't get cold. Once in a while in the buffet, they have had pate and I thought they would have it more(I like it with martini's) but they didn't. So I would suggest taking some ziplock sandwhich or snack bags and when you see something you want for another day and it can be refrigerated, take it down to your room, pop it in a bag and into your refrigerator.

Archived