Latitudes Perks

PACrew

Are there any additional perks a lat member gets when onboard the ship. Meaning any drink specials at certain bars, spa specials, tours, etc? On my prior NCL cruises the have but my last NCL cruise was 2003.

Thanks for the input.

Are there any additional perks a lat member gets when onboard the ship. Meaning any drink specials at certain bars, spa specials, tours, etc? On my prior NCL cruises the have but my last NCL cruise was 2003.

Thanks for the input.

Here are the new Latitude Level Perks for Bronze & Silver Members

BRONZE BENEFITS

(members with 1-4 completed cruises*)Access to Latitudes customer serviceComplimentary subscription to Latitudes, a quarterly members-only magazineExclusive Latitudes pricing on all sailingsThe added enjoyment of Polo Club benefits when sailing on Orient Lines’ Marco PoloSpecial Latitudes check-inLatitudes ship pinLatitudes onboard liaison to answer your questions at seaMembers-only cocktail parties hosted by Captain SILVER BENEFITS

(members with 5-8 completed cruises*)

Access to Latitudes customer serviceComplimentary subscription to Latitudes, a quarterly members-only magazineExclusive Latitudes pricing on all sailingsThe added enjoyment of Polo Club benefits when sailing on Orient Lines’ Marco PoloSpecial Latitudes check-inLatitudes ship pinLatitudes onboard liaison to answer your questions at seaMembers-only cocktail parties hosted by CaptainExclusive gatheringTasty treat delivered to your stateroom two times during your cruise.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

Hi, I have been on one NCL Sun cruise in 2004 and going again January 2007 on Norw. Jewel. I read on here that if you show your lattitudes card in certain bars, you get a 15-20% discount, I hope that is the case, that would help out!

Browniegirl

Thanks for the reply.

I understand the different levels...However, i just wanted to see if anyone had specific examples of other things or benefits, they were provided once on board.

Really tours or drink/spa discounts.

Thanks for your help

Thanks for the reply.

I understand the different levels...However, i just wanted to see if anyone had specific examples of other things or benefits, they were provided once on board.

Really tours or drink/spa discounts.

Thanks for your help

Most are listed - special check in, free cocktail party, discounts on Internet service. no more bridge tours for members, perhaps a spa discount. Each ship will leave a list for that cruise in your cabin with your pin,

Special check in line is a real plus. When we checked in for our Alaska cruise in June, the lines were you get your card key/boarding card was soooooo long. Then I noticed a Lattitude's line. We went in it an were 2nd in line. I'll bet that shaved 45 - 60 minutes off our check in time.

to add to shoreguy, on the pride of hawaii, you get your pins at the latitudes party. And at the party, you get free refreshments. Those 1.75 sodas you've been payin gfor are free. There are also several free drinks and free hor dourves (still can't spell that right)

Archived