Cheap Star cruise

Hi Aussiedisneyfan. I see you have booked the Star at great price. Who is going? The STAR docked this morning do you know if it is at the new terminal? Suexxx

I'm sitting here at the Transit Centre, waiting for the transfer to the ship. Suprise suprise, it has been delayed for a couple of hours. Yes, we are using the new terminal today, it is going to be a test day for them before the opening on the 29th.

Trevor.

Have a wonderful time Trevor. Hopefully you are on your way now.

Suexxx, hopefully there are four of us. Myself, 2 friends from work and Keepcruising, she is concerned about leaving hubby and kids all alone. If we don't get at least three then we wont be going.

I'm sitting here at the Transit Centre, waiting for the transfer to the ship. Suprise suprise, it has been delayed for a couple of hours. Yes, we are using the new terminal today, it is going to be a test day for them before the opening on the 29th.

Trevor.

Sounds familiar Trevor - we had to wait there for 2 extra hours when we left in March. It's an exciting place to wait too isn't it?? (says he, tounge firmly in cheek :) ).

Have a wonderful trip!

Kym

Have a wonderful time Trevor. Hopefully you are on your way now.

Suexxx, hopefully there are four of us. Myself, 2 friends from work and Keepcruising, she is concerned about leaving hubby and kids all alone. If we don't get at least three then we wont be going.

Hi Aussie, we're going on the 25th Oct cruise. Booked it last night at $945pp. WHAT A BARGIN!!:D

When are you guys looking at going? (Saw Sandra on the Asia cruise, be good to say hi again. Have a proper drink this time!!;) )

Kerri (got locked out of my previous id because I haven't been on for awhile so had to start up a new name).

Sorry Aussie, again just read properly what you said in the above. We booked ours thru Best Cruises as well. Great prices aren't they. So looking forward to it especially Champayne Bay.

Kerri

Great news ADF (yes Iwas Cruiselover96 but couldn't activate it for some reason so made a new easier name) and Sandra. Look forward to catching up again properly and seeing a bit more of you Sandra.

Are you guys booking thru P & O for the airfares and transfers or are you doing it yourselves. We're trying to work out whether to go the night before or get up REAL early for the 6am flight on the morning. Since our daughter will be back living in Melb when we get back we'll probably come straight home the day we arrive back.

Kerri

We are doing our own airfares. At least three of us have enough frequent flyer points for our flights. Haven't decided about whether to go up the night before or the morning. Have a friend in Ipswich we could stay and catch up with. I will be flying straight back. Not sure about the others.

Jane

Well Aussie & Sandra, have paid the balance yesterday. We're off on another holiday. So excited. Even though we've been to 4 of these islands before you never seem to get sick of visiting them again and again. All I have to do now is book airfares....

Kerri

Hey Kezza, add your name to our roll call.

We paid in full today and have booked our flights. Three of us are going Virgin and Sandra Qantas. For once I actually have ff points we can use. Am very excited as this is a "Mums" cruise and whilst I will miss the family it will be wonderful only having to worry about myself.

Hey Aussie, I've just booked our flights. we too are going with Qantas. they had the cheapest rates. We leave at 6.05am on the Wed morning. What about you guys.

I'll get onto the roll call too.

Kerri

Archived