Brewer's or Cane Garden Bay

CruiserJoJo

We have decided to go to either Brewer's or Cane Garden Bay. Which is the best beach? We would like to snorkle for awhile. Has anyone done either of these beaches? Would like to go to the one with the calm waters. Where would be the nearest place to get a taxi to either of the beaches? Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Brewer's for snorkeling, Cane for facilities. Water conditions as far as calmness are about the same as both face the north. Conditions change with the time of year and weather. I've seen them glass calm and at other times, surfable.

pyrate13- thanks for time to answer all of my posts :rolleyes: sorry I had so many. Just difficult to decide about Baths, picking the right beach for family and of course my driving fears.

If we do not do Baths (Patouche) then I think perhaps Brewers.

Have you heard any feedback on Virgin Island Sailaway? It is thru Carnival and I believe goes to Norman Island. Is that a good snorkel area and beach?

Thanks for being so helpful- a Chinese quote goes something like:

"One does not prosper unless he renders benefit to others."

That is what this board is about. I get enjoyment helping others as I see you do too.

Norman Island has some very cool snorkeling at the caves and there is a small beach at the bight with a restaurant/bar called....Pirates. No connection to me. :D Some may remember it from years ago as Billy Bones.

I'm not familiar with the cruise excursions as I stay either on land in the BVI or we charter our own boat.

The BVI is probably our favorite place to vacation.

Archived