Cat 11 Guarentee on the Legend?

Jacquelyn11

I'm already booked on the Legend for next May, but just noticed on the web site they now have a Cat 11 G available for only $100 more pp than the Cat 9A I already have. Is a whirlpool tub and 45 extra square feet worth $200?

I'm calling my TA to see if I could rebook!

Thanks!

Jacquelyn :D

I'm already booked on the Legend for next May, but just noticed on the web site they now have a Cat 11 G available for only $100 more pp than the Cat 9A I already have. Is a whirlpool tub and 45 extra square feet worth $200?

I'm calling my TA to see if I could rebook!

Thanks!

IMO, if that question ran through my mind...just the words "whirlpool tub" would be a dead giveaway that it's worth it for the week.

I've never booked a GUARANTEE (yep, spellchecked!) cabin before. It says that it's for Cat. 11 & 12!! If it IS for sure, I'm going for it!! With two teenage boys the extra room will be welcome! PLUS the extra balcony space and a whirlpool!! ;)

Called the TA this morning. It IS available and he is going to book the 11 G for us!!

I've never had a suite before..... I'm going to get spoiled for sure!! :eek:

NOW I need cabin pics for a Cat 11! Back to check WebShots!

OH HAPPY DAY!!

It's definitely worth it if you have 2 teenage boys. The extra room will be nice but the separate dressing area will be great. Don't get too excited about the whirlpool. It's just a standard size tub with jets but since you are booking a guarantee, there's always the possibility you could get upgraded to a cat. 12 and then you'd have a double size whirlpool plus an even bigger cabin. We had a cat. 11 on the Pride with our 2 teenagers and having the separate dressing room was the best part. We decided tho to book 2 cabins on our recent cruise on the Miracle and that worked out even better because it gave us 2 bathrooms. We had a balcony and the kids had an inside just across the hall.

I did check and one of the two quad Cat 12's are available, but all the center Cat 11 quads are available. BUT, ya never know!

We cruise about every 2 yrs, so the cruise after this we plan to book the two cabins, for the kids sanitiy as well as our own! Already thinking about a 7 day out of California.

I'll have to ask for an extra sprinkling of Upgrade Fairy Dust!!

Archived