Coffee on Westerdam?

FluffyInAZ

I'm leaving 8/27 on my first cruise on HAL's Westerdam, and am a VERY early riser (around 4 a.m.). Will I be able to get coffee on the Alaska Inner Passage cruise at that time? Just thinking about not having my morning cuppa is giving me withdrawal symptoms.

Thanks.

FluffyInAZ

Howdy FluffyInAZ!

Welcome to Cruise Critic and the Help Forum! 04.gif

I fully understand your need to know more information. However, you have posted on the Help Forum where members find information about how to use Cruise Critic's software. This is not the place for your type of post and the information you seek is off topic. 05.gif

Per the Community Guidelines and to help you out, I have moved your thread to the Holland American Line Forum where it will be on topic. I hope you will be able to find it in the new location! Your fellow Cruise Critic members should be able to help you with more information there.

Also, you might want to check out the Roll Call for your cruise where you will get to know some of the Cruise Critic members that will be on your cruise, before the cruise. Just read through all the pages, then make a post with a little bit of information about yourself. I'm sure your fellow Roll Call members will welcome you with replies and you can take your on-line relationship from there. Click here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=329924

I sincerely hope you have a wonderful cruise and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

042202_1319_92_prv.gif Happy trails to you... 042202_1319_92_prv.gif

Kat 50.gif

We do both - Hubby likes his at 5AM and he goes to Lido and I like mine at 7AM and I order room service. I usually hang one of those little door things out and so I don't even have to call. The Oosterdam last November had good coffee, we are going on the Westerdam next month and hope it will be the same.

Archived