Confused by Mercury deck plans on X website

Rebel

We're booked in cabin 9100 on the Vista deck. I'm not sure what decks are above and below us. I've looked long and hard at the deck plans and am still confused. I would grealy appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance!

Hi... go to the Celebrity site, and click on " plan a cruise'. Then hit " ship" and select Mercury. It will show all the decks, and arrangements. Vista is 5 the from the top, counting the tiny sunrise deck on the tippy top. It is 6 th from the waterline. Below you is a deck of room, and also one above you so it should be nice and quiet. The buffet is two up from you, as are the pools. The major public area is two and three below you. Your cabin, 9100 is nicely midship.... well chosen!! .. Have a wonderful trip whenever it is, and get out to a travel agent and pick up a brochure wo you can really see where you will be living while aboard. Marg

Thanks so much for clearing that up. I think it might be my web browser that was making it difficult to tell the order of the decks from deck 5 and up. I was afraid that the pool deck was above us; so glad to find that's not true.

Anyway, glad to hear we've booked a good location. We'll be on the 3/26/07 Mexican Riviera cruise on Mercury. We're refugees from the cancelled 9/13/06 Infinity cruise and have used the FCC for the cruise next March.

Heavy sigh...no cruise this year but, I'll get two cruises next year! And one of them is free :)

Lynn

Archived