Oosterdam--Country Music????

legalslave

Diane,

I've never heard much in the way of country music on any HAL cruise, and there weren't any country/western bands. Sounds like friends would be happy on a themed cruise that featured country artists.

Roz

P.S. I know what I'm talking about...look where I live! :D

There is usually a country & western night in the Crow's Nest hosted by the cruise activities staff. It involves line dancing and they lead/teach it. Whoever the band is in the Crow's Nest will play some country tunes. However, as has been said, there is no dedicated county & western band on board.

I know HAL does some "Big Band" cruises. Maybe they do a "Country and Western" theme cruise as well. You should have your TA check that out for you.

Might not be the specific sailing or ship you are booked on, but it might be worth checking out. You could always change your reservation if you find HAL is having a dedicated Country and Western cruise this year.

Blue skies ...

--rita

Thanks everyone for your replies. The primary part of the cruise is cruising and Alaska. Neither of the other couple have been on a cruise or been to Alaska. I think they will be thrilled even if there isn't country music!

Diane

Archived