I think this is the dress

TracersQQ

I think I finally found a gown for my cruise. I have had such a hard time finding something. If you remember, when I started looking, I had to have something with atleast a short sleeve. At one point, I did consider going strapless and found some cute dresses, but just wasn't comfortable with my arms showing for a formal event. I did buy a halter/cami style top for a port day, but I was just too uncomfortable with the thought of bare arms at dinner. The gowns with sleeves or jackets just looked too "old" for me. So someone, at work, pointed out, to me, that one of our lines sales jackets, stoles and capes to match the dress (same color and fabric as the dress - so it looks like it is a set.) I am going to get this dress with a irradecent chiffon stole to match - unfortunately they don't show them on the website. It's just a chiffon stole that is kind off the shoulder and will just cover the tops of my arm and then it will have a clasp right in the middle of my chest. I am going to get the dress in the colors shown. The picture doesn't show the true colors. The bottom layer is called rio green- ithe name describes it pretty good, it's a carribbean sea green and the irradecent chiffon top layer is a light blue - so the colors, I think, are great for a Carribbean cruise. One more thing - will strappy silver sandals work with this? I only want to take 1 pair of formal shoes and my other dress is black chiffon and I was going to wear silver sandals with that and get a silver Pashmina shawl.

6606A.jpg

Archived