NWA Flight Attendant Strike Possibility

Frogs

Statement just released from our company in Detriot:

The likelihood that an agreement will be reached between Northwest Airlines and its flight attendants is dwindling as union negotiators left town without officially scheduling any additional talks. Northwest has said they have a range of options available in response to a strike by the flight attendants. Their plans do include a backup staff of certified flight attendants who meet both FAA and NWA requirements. However, flight delays and cancellations are still possible, as early as this weekend.

Latest news report can also be found here: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/9738020/detail.html

Since Detroit is a major NWA hub the news here is updated frequently - more so than national news sites.

If I see anything else I will post.

Blessings!

Northwest has had THE WORST labor relations record of any airline over the years.

:eek: :eek: :eek: That scream you heard was me! I booked my July '07 flight with them today.

$999.10 of non-refundable!

Thanks, Ed. :)

And, er, thanks, Jim. :rolleyes: .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

:eek: :eek: :eek: That scream you heard was me! I booked my July '07 flight with them today.

$999.10 of non-refundable!

You'll be fine Ruth. It's just that company has not had more labor problems over the years than most others.

Archived