amerisuites in ft lauderdale

jagsfan

Call me lazy, but I want the convenience of getting off the ship and having the car right there. My wife is dead set on getting a hotel in Ft. Lauderdale area the night before our cruise. Regardless of where we stay, I'm planning to park at the port. Anyone know how much it is per day to park there? Want to make sure I have enough cash left when we get off of the boat :)

Too bad they don't have a Vista class ship sailing out of Tampa, I live 4 miles from the port there.

$12 per day, pay as you exit, credit cards accepted.

We always park at the port garage. We like the convenience and knowing it's not open to the general public.

Thank you very much! $84/week isn't bad. I know that as soon as I have to get off the boat, I'm going to want to be heading home and not spend an hour getting to my car. Besides, it's still going to be Hurricane season when I sail. I'd rather have the car on the next to top level of a concrete structure than in an open parking lot :)

JR Ewing-

They just started reappearing here in the New Orleans area. I usually buy a big bottle of cheapo cola, and keep it near the water hose. Does the trick on the little creeps. ;)

After all the Katrina mess I thought you were talking about those who destroy/steal cars returning...not the love bugs. Appears that the aforementioned have relocated to Houston, etc. Seriously, how is the rebuilding going? I don't trust the media. What is really going on in the New Orleans area? What's the prognosis in your honest opinion? I'm personally not a huge fan of either your mayor or governor; but maybe I should stand corrected.

Archived