gifts delivered to the ship

:eek: My daughter and her husband a going on the Majesty out of Charleston for a delayed honeymoon, Dec 16th (next week end) Would like to surprise them with a delivery but I'm worried about the closeness to the sailing date and the holiday rush. Should I just order through NCL? Just wanted something simple - wine and cheese, champagne and strawberries or a decorated room with wine. Suggestions. TIA.

• 2 months later...
If someone can please send me a price list as well, that would be great. We are going on a cruise for the first time as our honeymoon and would love to have a treat to welcome us.

claire@residual-image.com

Here is an online link to the pricelist http://www.our-cruises.com/images/pricelist.DOC

We just used Shelly from Just Because for our cruise on the AOS last week. She was a delight to deal with. Everything was delivered as promised plus a few snack surprises! Presentation was great. Highly recommed her!

I have used Shelly with Just Because of You alot, and our order is always perfect. Can not say enough about Shelly, she is a great person to work with and has great ideas. Just give her a call and you should be very please with the end results.

snausman

I would like a list too please! Celebrating DH's 50 th in Feb. Thank you so much in advance.

deemills@frontiernet.net

Can you send me a price list ; thinking of using her aslo.

Has anyone ordered a large order from her; like 60 bottles of wine. NO! Not all for me; but for the people in my group?

Thanks

Archived