Lobester night on the SUN -Western Carribbean

gibsones175

Does anyone know if there will be Lobster Night on the Sun Western Carribbean cruises out of New Orleans this fall?

Not sure about now, but last year when we were on the Sun ( Western Carribbean ) They not only had it for formal night in the dining rooms but the next night after the show we went to the Garden Cafe for some sweets and they had broiled tails out of the shells. We asked if they would have them again and they say they take the leftovers from formal night and put them on in the Cafe. Next time we will know. Good luck and let us know, we are going on the Sun again next year

Not sure about now, but last year when we were on the Sun ( Western Carribbean ) They not only had it for formal night in the dining rooms but the next night after the show we went to the Garden Cafe for some sweets and they had broiled tails out of the shells. We asked if they would have them again and they say they take the leftovers from formal night and put them on in the Cafe. Next time we will know. Good luck and let us know, we are going on the Sun again next year

Woa... how does leftover lobster taste?

Woa... how does leftover lobster taste?

Must have been good, DW had a couple of them and she is the picky one. I just had some cake and cookies, too full from dinner still. I guess they just heated them up what like some kind of butter with herbs in it. We ate out in the outdoor area and by the time we left they were all gone.

Now this past March we were on Carnival Glory and we asked on lobster night if we could have it again the next night ( main dining room ). She came back and said not tomorrow night but how about Wednesday. So Wed night we had filet and lobster, was good that night too.

Hmm.. I wish chicken tasted like fresh lobster...

If you cook em together, in the same steamer, it will ;)

Ya know newleywed, with your sense of humor you & your other half will have a long, happy marriage.

-Monte

Optional Formal night usually occurs on the first At Sea day, usually your second night aboard. Some NCL ships, Prides of, don't have At Sea dates, and Formal night can vary. Lobster on the menu night is almost always optional Formal night.

Just remember to order the "sauce" on the side. I'm sure some people like it, but I'm not one of them. It's easier to pour on the sauce if you like it than it is to scrape off the sauce if you don't! :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what's in the sauce but it's definitely not like melted butter.

Archived