Freedom Pictures 7/30-8/6 sailing

Thank you for taking the time to share those great pictures! I can't wait to experience it myself!!

The food looked delicious! What would be one food you would recommend not to miss and one that would be okay to skip?

Thanks!

Tracy

Thank you for taking the time to share those great pictures! I can't wait to experience it myself!!

The food looked delicious! What would be one food you would recommend not to miss and one that would be okay to skip?

Thanks!

Tracy

We mostly took pictures, ate very little. There was a long line for the one giant shrimp bowl. This was not the best organized midnight buffet, even though the displays were terrific. Don't miss the chocolate covered strawberries, yummie!

Super photos - we have cruise booked on the Freedom for 12/3 - now we can't wait. We have a balcony room on the 9 th deck - how were your rooms?

Thanks again for sharing!!How was the entertainment and food? I guess that you tendered into Cozumel with all of that damage at the pier.

Big Booper

Brilliant photos

your cabin photo looked as if it was an inside - am I right?? if so what did you think of it. I have an inside booked for November - any more photos of the cabin

Thanks again

Actually, we had a Deck 3 outside, but the bed was set up like an inside cabin instead of crosswise like most outsides have.

I didn't take many pics of the cabin except for the critter pictures. It was a standard RCI cabin well laid out with lots of storage. It did have a connecting door to the cabin next door so we had a shorter 2 cushion couch rather than a 3 cushion couch to allow access to the door.

Super photos - we have cruise booked on the Freedom for 12/3 - now we can't wait. We have a balcony room on the 9 th deck - how were your rooms?

Thanks again for sharing!!How was the entertainment and food? I guess that you tendered into Cozumel with all of that damage at the pier.

The entertainment was really good from the fractured fairy tales of "Once Upon a Time" to the magician. The singers and dancers were good doing a revue style show. And the ice skating was terrific. I took some non flash stills of the shows (which is legal) and will post them next.

Archived