Ferry From St.Kitts to Nevis?

2boyzmom

Mom2boyz, it's difficult to get this question answered -- the ferry schedules that I'm sure you've found posted in various places are conflicted and I'm sure some are outdated. I can't seem to figure out whether we will arrive in time to board the first ferry. No one seems to have tried this independently coming from a cruise ship and lived to post here about it. :)

We may try this in November, and if I'm successful, I'll let you know. We do have a Plan B arranged in case we miss the ferry or we'll just use a local tour from the pier if all else fails.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When we were there in March it seemed like the ferries were running very regularly - like every hour or half hour. I don't think you have to worry too much, just be sure to give yourself plenty of time to get back to the pier.

What great info. We will be docking in February '09 off the Grand Princess and are hoping to figure out how to get over to Nevis since we have been to St. Kitts twice before. Where do you catch the ferry and where did you see the schedules? Thnaks Don/Toledo, Ohio

I have enjoyed taking the ferry (Carib Breeze) to Nevis and spending the day at Chevy's Beach Bar.

Keep in mind that ferry times are subject to change. Might be risky to do if you are on a cruise.

You can also spend the day on beautiful Cockleshell Beach and visit Reggae Beach Bar or Lion's Beach Bar.

Archived