Island or Coral mini suites

watergal

Does the Island Princess have the same type of mini suites as the Coral? Outside, open to the world with absolutely no privacy?

Please tell me it isn't so as we're booked on the Nov. 20 sailing of the Island to Hawaii. We sailed the Canal last year and could not believe the lack of privacy while others in less expensive cabins thoroughly enjoyed looking down from on high!

Watergal

Check out his site for what cabins are covered or not covered. Tom O. did an excellent job of plotting each cabin. I saved it to my bookmark for reference.

http://mysite.verizon.net/res76zxu/princessbalconies/

Now that is one great site for the Coral and Island. Never have seen that one before. Tom O took a lot of time preparing that and the information is priceless.

Tom O-If you see this, thanks for taking the time. The Coral and Island are two of the Princess ships we have not sailed on as yet. But you bet before we do, we will check the staterooms we are considering on your website. Thanks Again!

I am another poster who agrees that Tom did a fantastic job on the island/Coral deck and cabin information. I have thanked him before when it first came out but it deserves another big thank you. I know it took alot of work to put that together. It sure would be nice though if he would do it for the other ships but hey that would take a tremendous amount of time and we are lucky that the Coral/Island was his first choice considering they are my favorite Princess ships.

Marilyn

Does the Island Princess have the same type of mini suites as the Coral? Outside, open to the world with absolutely no privacy?

Please tell me it isn't so as we're booked on the Nov. 20 sailing of the Island to Hawaii. We sailed the Canal last year and could not believe the lack of privacy while others in less expensive cabins thoroughly enjoyed looking down from on high!

Watergal

Watergal I was on the Coral for a partial transit through the canal and just this year a full transit and I was on the Dolphin deck where it was exposed and had virtually no problems at all. I looked up, saw people looking at me, we waved to each other and that was that. I do know that if you look at that site abouit the Coral/Island they do have some mini-suites that are covered. Just look at that site that is posted on this thread.

Marilyn

Now that is one great site for the Coral and Island. Never have seen that one before. Tom O took a lot of time preparing that and the information is priceless.

Tom O-If you see this, thanks for taking the time. The Coral and Island are two of the Princess ships we have not sailed on as yet. But you bet before we do, we will check the staterooms we are considering on your website. Thanks Again!

Toto2Kansas,

Don't Wait too long, they are the most gorgeous of the Current Fleet IMHO, & just the right size too:)

Archived