No kids dining on R631

Tropicalshowers

Is it possible for couples to request seating at adult only tables? I just personally prefer conversing with other adults. We are early eaters so chose 1st sitting. We are on the Christmas cruise so I was hoping that would have a kids dining. We requested a table for 8, maybe we should change to a table for 2 or 4 so at most we will be with another couple or 2 single adults?

On our cruise N626 there was no dining separate for kids and they ate in the dining room - none at our table, but it all seemed fine. Saw some kids around but they were not very obvious.

I would prefer no kids at my table either...

Well I think I do - hair done yesterday so now it's just the waxing and packing!! :eek: How are you going Nerissa?

Yes the time is flying:D ...I have reminder lists on top of reminder lists, as we have a busy week ahead with school commitments involving No.2 son ,and a huge move happening at the school where I work..I'm exhausted just thinking about it! Had the hair attended to last week & tomorrow it's off to the bank to transfer money from Peter to pay Paul. I think that alone has been the hardest thing to work out...how much is enough...too much...what's cash..what's on credit? etc.:confused:

As for packing, I have done little dribs & drabs (more a mental picture of which bag should hold what!)...hubby & I will have Friday in peace in which to get it all together.

Cheers

Yes the time is flying:D ...I have reminder lists on top of reminder lists, as we have a busy week ahead with school commitments

I guess that means you won't have time to go and check out the Star when she is in your neighbourhood on Tuesday or Wednesday. Never mind you will get to check her out nice and close a few days after that!:D

I guess that means you won't have time to go and check out the Star when she is in your neighbourhood on Tuesday or Wednesday. Never mind you will get to check her out nice and close a few days after that!:D

Hi Sherrie,

I tried to post on your post re:'Star still in Port' but the computer went odd & I see it hasn't come up. I was seriously considering going into town to check her out on Tuesday but fear I might be tempting fate!

We have had some pretty heavy duty swells along the coast of late so I hope those on board aren't rocking too much.

When do you think you'll be arriving at the wharf? We are due to land at 8.30am so I hope we aren't too far back in the queue by the time we get there! TA said embarkation was at 10.30 and not 10.15 as is on the tickets...at least they're allowing for some delay!:D

Cheers

Hi Nerissa

We're planning on leaving the Gold Coast at 8.30am to allow for any traffic delays. We will probably get to the terminal around 10.00am so we will be well back in the queue I imagine. It's all a bit of a guessing game isn't it?

Archived