***Live from the Pacific Princess***

T&J

Tony hopefully things will be fine with the typhoon coming your way. Anyway, sounds scary to me having never been near one.

We'll let's see what happens...stay tuned!

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

We'll another quiet night onboard!..I am in the internet room and not even a poor soul here! I had a little party of my own earlier this evening. Order an ounce of caviar and a bottle of Veuve Cliquot...was quite yummy with all the fixings, chopped egg, sour cream, onions etc...The seas have been a little more rough than this afternoon. We are actually rolling and pitching a lot more although the shy is clear as we are now in open waters heading to Madras, India (Chennai). We have still 925 nautical miles to go before we get to India and we are travelling at 18.5 knots currently.Tomorrow is another glorious day at sea again!More to follow later from the Pacific Princess.Tony

I had a little party of my own earlier this evening. Order an ounce of caviar and a bottle of Veuve Cliquot...was quite yummy with all the fixings, chopped egg, sour cream, onions etc..

Where was the party, in your cabin? Did you do the Bistro tonight? American or Italian? One of these days I'll taste the Veuve, though I still prefer diet Pepsi. :)

Arlene

Maybe because I am a magnet to chaos?

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

Tony, I hope that is not true. I like the itinerary of the Sapphire Princess for next Oct./Nov. and have been considering it. Then I saw you and envy4u discussing it as a possible cruise for you to go together and I thought how neat it would be to maybe meet you in person (as I feel I know you already from all your postings this spring and summer). You recommend Oct/Nov as good weather to cruise that itinerary so chaos

Why does trouble , drama and storms always follow us ? lol :p

(weatherwise) wouldn't follow you then, would it?

Tony, I hope that is not true. I like the itinerary of the Sapphire Princess for next Oct./Nov. and have been considering it. Then I saw you and envy4u discussing it as a possible cruise for you to go together and I thought how neat it would be to maybe meet you in person (as I feel I know you already from all your postings this spring and summer). You recommend Oct/Nov as good weather to cruise that itinerary so chaos

Hi Neighbour , Don't count on it . lol

Seriously TorontoTL from the research I have done so far October seems to be a better month than November . T will correct me if I am wrong . I am going on the Island Princess to Hawaii next month and when I get back I am going to look into this cruise further . The cruise is not that expensive but air travel is so that is what we have to consider . I need to find out if I have enough to get over there using my air miles .

If T wins big at the "office" he promised he would pay for us . Remember T . :D :D

Where was the party, in your cabin? Did you do the Bistro tonight? American or Italian? One of these days I'll taste the Veuve, though I still prefer diet Pepsi. :)

Arlene

Went to teh Bistro and it was American...the mini party was me, myself and I at the Club Bar around 5:30pm last night!Are you CRAZY!!!!...you'll take diet pepsi over Veuve?Tony

GM/GE,

We haven't heard anything about treadmill #1(Is it broken):confused: . Noticed lots of Great Desserts going down:) (Inquiring Minds want to know;) )

Have a good night.

See ya later!

Bill & Irene

God you know how to kill a good thing!...Treadmill #1 is doing fine I suspect...I haven't seen it in 3 days...I've got to get reacquainted with it starting today again!Tony

Hi Neighbour , Don't count on it . lol

Seriously TorontoTL from the research I have done so far October seems to be a better month than November . T will correct me if I am wrong . I am going on the Island Princess to Hawaii next month and when I get back I am going to look into this cruise further . The cruise is not that expensive but air travel is so that is what we have to consider . I need to find out if I have enough to get over there using my air miles .

If T wins big at the "office" he promised he would pay for us . Remember T . :D :D

Now who has a memory like an Elephant?We'll either October or November will do as the best times of the year to visit Asia. I have truthfully been during both months and they were pretty much the same.Tony

Just a play on words that I see to always get myself into trouble no matter where I am in the World!...Tony

Good Morning from the quiet Pacific Princess....We'll woke up at 5:15am this morning..couldn't sleep anymore. There has been some very light rain showers while I was crossing Deck 9 from the Panorama Buffet to get my coffee and coming back here to the internet. Weather forecast for today calls for overcast skies, high of 85F and possibility of rain showers...let's see as they said taht yeaterday and it became a really sunny day.Today we have trivia at 11:15pm and 4:30pm and I might just participate to see all of the excitement going on.The seas weren't taht rough during the night however now we are rocking just a little.Going for break fast in 55 minutes and might even go back to bed after that....who knows!More to follow later this morning from the Pacific Princess.Tony

Alright off to breakfast, then gather some laundry for my cabin steward and BACK to BED hopefully with another lazy day at sea!More to follow later this morning on the Pacific Princess.Tony

Seems to me that there's something wrong with your schedule. I do recall that after internet and BEFORE breakfast, there's usually a segue into the gym. Is the problem the fact that Milt's not there? :D

Arlene

Tony, hope your cruise brings no further chaos for you. Are the seas not so bad right now?

Question for you Tony since you're so experienced with cruises. We are planning a cruise on the Island Princess to Hawaii in April, likely the last cruise of the season to Hawaii. What do you thing of that cruise in terms of the itinerary and weather?

Seems to me that there's something wrong with your schedule. I do recall that after internet and BEFORE breakfast, there's usually a segue into the gym. Is the problem the fact that Milt's not there? :D

Arlene

I don't know if it's because Milt isn't here or not!....routine has changed on this one...Tony

Tony, hope your cruise brings no further chaos for you. Are the seas not so bad right now?

Question for you Tony since you're so experienced with cruises. We are planning a cruise on the Island Princess to Hawaii in April, likely the last cruise of the season to Hawaii. What do you thing of that cruise in terms of the itinerary and weather?

Tony has never been on the Island Princess Benny . I will let you know all about her and the islands on Nov 6 upon my return .

Good morning Tony,

Just gone lunchtime here,and checking the cam,

the weather looks a bit changeable out there today.

315odpc.jpg

43fypoo.jpg

David a lot of pitching and rolling this morning...like NOW while I am typing!The weather has really cleared up a lot since you took those cam shots...Tony

Now who has a memory like an Elephant?We'll either October or November will do as the best times of the year to visit Asia. I have truthfully been during both months and they were pretty much the same.Tony

Would be bad karma for you to forget !!!

Nite....C

Tony has never been on the Island Princess Benny . I will let you know all about her and the islands on Nov 6 upon my return .

Imagine that a ship that I haven't been on in the Princess Fleet?Tony

We'll as Envy4u said I have never been on the Island Princess, however the Maitre'd that I had on the Grand Princess for my last cruise in the Med was the Maitre'd on the Island for 3 years in a row. It was his ship per say, and told me he thinks it's the best ship in the Fleet because she is like a "Baby Grand Class" all the same amenities as a Grand Class but not 2700 pax only 1950 and all the same services as well.Apparently if you enjoy sea days then you'll enjoy this ship since theer are 10 days at sea in total.I will be anxiously awaiting Envy4u's review of that ship because she's demanding!Tony

OK, the internet cafe is backing up again so I am outta of here! Going to go for lunch now and then the gym this afternoon for sure!Ships clocks go back one hour again tonight so another hours sleep!....Yippeee....Trivia again at 4:30pm in the Pacific Lounge. There is also an Art Auction today at 2:00pm might go and check that out as well.More to follow later today from the Pacific Princess.Tony

Alright came back from lunch a while back and had a great goat cheese and spinash tart and pasta shells and garlic with fresh tomato sauce with zucchini.For desset was pumpkin pie and nutella ice cream...yummy yum!Now I am going as promised on treadmill#1or any that is available for an hour to burn it all off. More to follow later today from the magnificent Pacific Princess.Tony

Archived