Anyone just off the Fantasy?

Vidimom

If someone just cruised on the Fantasy (in the last 2 weeks) can you tell me who the Cruise Director is? I had heard it was Marascallh(sp) Stanton, but someone else said it was some Australian guy. Can someone clarify who is on the ship. We sail next week and would like to know who to look for.

We would also like to know which day/night they have the past guest party on. Want to make sure we don't miss out on that one!

Last but not least, who is in the Piano bar playing?

Thanks again!

We just got off the ship this past Saturday. The cruise director is some Australian guy....his name was Stuart....The past guest party was on Wednesday night on our cruise (3rd day) on the 5 day Fantasy Cruise.

I have the capers, we made all of the iternary...Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Nassau!

Hope you have a great cruise!

Thank you very much for the info. I guess the CD is Stuart Dunn. I look forward to a new CD since I have never had him as our CD before. Any comments on him? Good/Bad/Ugly?

Glad to hear you made all the ports. We hope we will do the same! Did you write a review? We love to hear about on board experiences, both the good and bad.

We would love to see the capers if you are able to scan them.

Thanks again!

We just got off the ship this past Saturday. The cruise director is some Australian guy....his name was Stuart....The past guest party was on Wednesday night on our cruise (3rd day) on the 5 day Fantasy Cruise.

I have the capers, we made all of the iternary...Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Nassau!

Hope you have a great cruise!

I too would love to hear anything you have to say about your trip. I'm going with my mom Oct 9th, same itinerary. I'd love to hear about the ports and any other interesting info. What cabin did you stay in? We are in a Cat. 12 so I'd love to hear about that. If you have any pics etc. could you email them to me? jandkfarms@yahoo.com thanks.

Hey all....I haven't wrote a review yet, I broke my finger on an excursion in Grand Turks. If you would like the capers however, email me at camdw693@planttel.net and I will be glad to send them to you and give you as much information as possible!

Ouch sorry about your finger.

We don't sail on the Fantasy until November, after her move to New Orleans. I would love a copy of the capers thou. Email sent.

Thanks

Hey all....I haven't wrote a review yet, I broke my finger on an excursion in Grand Turks. If you would like the capers however, email me at camdw693@planttel.net and I will be glad to send them to you and give you as much information as possible!

Sorry to hear about your finger. Hope it heals quickly! I just emailed you for the capers. Thank you for offering the information!

Look forward to the review and I will do the same when I return from our cruise!

• 3 weeks later...

The CD is Maraschallh Stanton and ACD is Noonan. Both were great - we just got home on October 5th, 2006 so that is pretty recent. He was there in August and is still there now but is retiring in 6 weeks time (too bad we really liked him)

Glad to hear you made it to all the ports. Dh was a bit worried when he heard Nassau was missed due to mechanical problems. He is really wanting to get a city T from Hard Rock....he collects them.

Any info you have about the ship, food, shows, etc. is welcomed. We leave Oct 13th to head down to FL for our 14th sailing. Woo Hoo!

We were on the Fantasy 9/30-10/05. We thought Maraschal was funny. He had fun making fun of some people from Moultrie. He thought they had a cute country accent. He is going home to Alabama.

We played the newlywed game and had fun with it.

We were dissapointed that we didn't get to Nassau because of the propulsion problem with the ship. "This is your captain speaking to you from the bridge"

We just got off the Fantasy on the 30th. Had a great cruise. Stuart was our cruise director . He got off the ship the same day we did, and was going on the Ecstacy. We really enjoyed him as cruise director.

I Will Be On The Fantasy In Just Three Weeks, It Will Be Her Second Cruise Out Of Nola. I Will Scan And Post Fresh Capers When We Get Back For You Guys Cruising Her Out Of Nola.

Speaking of NOLA...I will be on that first cruise of the Fantasy back out

of NOLA and am looking forward to it. I keep reminding myself to go armed with lots of patience and understanding since this will be her

first back out of there. I should expect some glitches somewhere along

the way. That way, when they happen, I am not disapporinted and

"IF" they don't, then I will be extra happy!

Anyone else going on that one?

Carolyn

Good luck on that first cruise on the fantasy out of NOLA. I am very interested in your review. We are getting married on the Fantasy Nov 18 and sailing out of NOLA for the 5 day itinerary. Very interested in embarkation procedures ;)

Good luck on that first cruise on the fantasy out of NOLA. I am very interested in your review. We are getting married on the Fantasy Nov 18 and sailing out of NOLA for the 5 day itinerary. Very interested in embarkation procedures ;)

Congraulations on your marriage, my brother got married on the Holiday out of NOLA a few years back,it was very nice. They will tell everyone in your party ( if you are not going on this cruise you must stay in this area,were ever that may be his was in the piano lounge). Thats what they told the guest of my brother's wedding, but no one listend. Everyone rommed all over the ship.No one said anything.

Have a great cruise I'll get a reveiw up as soon as I can, Im on her second run out of Nola, I will be out there for TRICKS AND TREATS

We are sailing Nov 18 also. We have a roll call started so please join us. We have a very small group right now but hopefully others will join in as the date gets closer. :)

Archived