Formal Night Question

LouiseG

I would like to know if someone could tell me what night is the second formal dinner. I am booked on the Navigator of the Sea for October 7th, Eastern Caribbean. Is the second formal night on the second full day at sea which in this case is a Thursday, or is it on a different night. This would be helpful in deciding which tour to go on and when to make hair and massage appointments. Thanks.

I would like to know if someone could tell me what night is the second formal dinner. I am booked on the Navigator of the Sea for October 7th, Eastern Caribbean. Is the second formal night on the second full day at sea which in this case is a Thursday, or is it on a different night. This would be helpful in deciding which tour to go on and when to make hair and massage appointments. Thanks.

Hello LouiseG

We are on B2Bs Western and Eastern on NOS.

Eastern October 7th will be our second week.

I have copys of Compass from 2 weeks ago which shows Western as being Day 5 (Wednesday) for second formal night so that appears to be a definate and this is not a Day at Sea so it does not always follow that formal nights fall on these days. Slightly older compasses for Eastern also show second formal night as being Day 5 (Wednesday).

The person who posted the compasses for Western came of NOS about 2 weeks ago and says he will also post Western compasses once they have scanned them. When they become available I come back to this thread and let you know for definate.

Tony

From Perth - Gateway to the Scottish Highlands.

Hello LouiseG

We are on B2Bs Western and Eastern on NOS.

Eastern October 7th will be our second week.

I have copys of Compass from 2 weeks ago which shows Western as being Day 5 (Wednesday) for second formal night so that appears to be a definate and this is not a Day at Sea so it does not always follow that formal nights fall on these days. Slightly older compasses for Eastern also show second formal night as being Day 5 (Wednesday).

The person who posted the compasses for Western came of NOS about 2 weeks ago and says he will also post Western compasses once they have scanned them. When they become available I come back to this thread and let you know for definate.

Tony

From Perth - Gateway to the Scottish Highlands.

LouiseG

Eastern compasses have now been posted. They are for last week in August this year.

I was wrong and second formal night for the week you are asking about is on Day 6 (Thursday) as indicated by previous poster.

If you are intertested in the compasses you will find them here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=415177

Tony

From Perth - Gateway to the Scottish Highlands

LouiseG,

You don't need to worry about which night is the formal night. Our group sales Sept 30th-7th and we aren't letting them bring the Navigator back on the 7th! Sorry.........

Hello Sailingawaysoon.

How are you? You may remember me from our Roll Call.

I'm the daft scotsman with the dodgy Chic Murray jokes.

I'll get to meet you in just over a week then.

I'm with you about not letting them bring the Navigator back on the 7th but only on the condition that when it does eventually come back they continue with the second half of my B2B (Eastern).

Tony

From Perth - gateway to the Scottish Highlands.

My wife says if I go fishing one more time she's going to leave me. Gosh, I'm going to miss her.

Archived