Do they make chocolate martinis on RCCL??

jamaica71594

They make awesome ones in a cool shaped keeper glass that's coated in chocolate. To get the chocalate coated glass you either buy it at the midnight buffet or preorder it through your favorite bartender or the wine steward in the dining room. Well worth the extra effort to get the chocolate glass!

They make awesome ones in a cool shaped keeper glass that's coated in chocolate. To get the chocalate coated glass you either buy it at the midnight buffet or preorder it through your favorite bartender or the wine steward in the dining room. Well worth the extra effort to get the chocolate glass!

Awww! I wish I had known about the chocolate covered glass while I was on my cruise!

If you go to the cocktail seminar, they show how to make the choctini and it is in the choco covered glass.... How do I know.. I was the special picked person! Did not bring my glass home with me for some reason, so next cruise a friend of mine was on he got the bar manager to make me a glass and he brought it home for me! I finally ate the chocolate out of the glass and now have the glass here on my desk.

Archived