FOS corner aft E1 9704

cappi

I'm not sure, I'm wondering the same thing. I had reserved 1700 (corner aft on deck 10) but ended up booking #8410 (corner aft on deck 8) because someone told me that although the cabin is the same as other E1 cabins, the balcony is a little larger than those on decks 9 and 10. I don't know from experience if this is correct. I didn't check to see if any cabins were available on deck 9. I think that there is some availability at the moment, so I'm hoping someone with some experience comes along to help out. I feel so confused right now and am hoping I did the right thing.

Either way, I'm sure both of us have wonderful cabins with awesome balconies.

danajjj

I am so confused myself. I had a corner aft on deck 8 and changed to one on deck 9 because I have read that aft rooms on higher decks are better (less obstructive view, but less space). I thought corner aft 1400 and 1700 are the most high desirable cabins. This is my first cruise on RCCL and different class ships confuse me. Some say aft rooms on deck 7 and 8 are better. The more I read less I know....:eek:

We would appreciate more advice from more experienced cruiser!!!

danajjj

I am so confused myself. I had a corner aft on deck 8 and changed to one on deck 9 because I have read that aft rooms on higher decks are better (less obstructive view, but less space). I thought corner aft 1400 and 1700 are the most high desirable cabins. This is my first cruise on RCCL and different class ships confuse me. Some say aft rooms on deck 7 and 8 are better. The more I read less I know....:eek:

danajjj

After doing a little research, it seems that deck 8 cabins are a little bigger. I think deck 10 cabins are the more desired cabins on the Voyager class ships. Not to throw out too many options, but after looking at deck 7 corner aft pics, they look like awesome balconies. I don't think there is too much obstruction on deck 8, especially with the corners. Last year on the Mariner, we were in 8690 which is a corner aft on deck 8. It was very nice.

I am booked in corner aft 8710 in a couple weeks, so will report back what my experience is. I do know that the deck 8 aft corners do only have a pull open door, not a slider and there isn't the cute port window that is on deck 7, or is it 9? I'll be extremely happy if the rumor is true that the deck 8 cabin is slightly bigger though!

I am booked in corner aft 8710 in a couple weeks, so will report back what my experience is. I do know that the deck 8 aft corners do only have a pull open door, not a slider and there isn't the cute port window that is on deck 7, or is it 9? I'll be extremely happy if the rumor is true that the deck 8 cabin is slightly bigger though!

Also have 8710 on Liberty in May.

I would LOVE any pictures you could take of the balcony and/or room.

The little port hole window is on decks 6 and 7 if you were wondering.

Thanks Murphy.

Archived