Thanks

Rallo

As this is my last day at work and my home computer is unplugged to be upgraded while I'm on holidays, I thought I'd take this opportunity to say a big thank you to everyone on this forum who has helped me with advice, hints, tips and great reviews. Your knowledge and experience I have found invaluable and has eased a lot of my concerns. Even the silliest little questions have been answered. I will definitely let you all know how our holiday afloat goes when I return. Thanks again I'm so glad I was told about this forum.:)

ttfn

Sherrie

Hey Rallo! I don't know if you'll get this now as I've just got home and thought I'd say "See ya on board!"

If you read this and you see a strange woman taking odd photos of a teddy bear, (Yr. 3 Mascot), you'll know it's me. In short it's called 'How to embarrass your teenage kids'. ;) Teddy has travelled a lot in his short life but the cruise game is a new one for him too...I hope he doesn't drink much!:eek:

How exciting!!!

Cheers

Archived