whats your favorite cruise line??

cruisekimmy

We've sailed on NCL, RCCL and Celebrity with RCCL being our top choice since we've sailed with them 5 times out of 7. We'd like to try NCL again since our one and only cruise with them was on the Norway, which is a unique experience and hard to compare to other ships.

Like someone else posted, my favorite cruise line is the one I'm sailing on at the time! LOL

We've been on Regent/Rainbow, Carnival Sensation and HAL Zuiderdam and I've not had a bad cruise yet. Will be on the Spirit over Labor Day. Of the 3 I've been on so far, probably the HAL Zuiderdam edged out the others, tho all enjoyable. The Zuiderdam was new and we had a great huge room with balcony and I found neat spots I enjoyed sitting at around the ship. Eventually we hope to try them all!

We have sailed all the mass marketed lines with exception of Princess and for us NCL is best suited. Next, for totally different reasons would have to be Celebrity. Celebrity offers a poshness that you don't get on NCL, but with it comes a snootiness that you also never get on NCL> Freestyle is our cup of tea and so is friendly crew members. This is not saying the crew on Celebrity wasn't friendly: they were but there was just something missing for us. NMNita

Over The Years My Wife And I Have Been On Many Cruises A Few Being:qe2, Mariner Of The Sea, Britannia And No Forget The Big Red Boat.. This Will Be Our First Time On Ncl Spirit In Sept....also First Time For Free Style..... Without A Doubt Qe2 Is The Most Traditional Style Going We Have Been On Her Twice Without A Single Complaint What So Ever......well Here We Are Going From One Extreme To The Other, Should Be Interesting At The Least..i Believe In Tipping For Service Rendered. If Its Average To Excellent The Tip Is 20 % Or Better.. If Service Is Less Than Average So Is The Tip (i Have Been Known To Leave Loose Change As A Tip For Lousy Service Just To Let Them Know I Didnt Forget To Leave A Tip)

We've been on many..... but we really like Carnival and NCL...

although our last one on Princess was pretty good too. Great food on Princess, but it had an older crowd ... it was a 10 night and I think that's why.

RCCL will never see us again... and we had the owners suite and it stunk...

the food did...the entertainment did.....and the suite did. Mold was growing out ;) the the tub and they don't really care what their patrons think.

Carnival seems to be getting better and better ..... loved the Legend at X-mastime.

But we're going on NCL in November and we like the Sun too much to not take that trip again.

M&M

I have really enjoyed each cruise line I have been on. Each one was special for one thing or another e.g.

NCL wonderful service, great food, clean ships, terrific entertainment

Carnival the food was out of this world

Premier loved cruising from New York to Montreal The ports were great

and the ship was like a big happy family

Archived