who likes the pizza on Carnival??

cruisekimmy

I'm with you, Host Kristi.....was looking forward to it.....nothing spectacular to my crew......but, oh so much more food on board that was great! Maybe the pizza we had was just a "lemon", you reckon?

I heard this one and thought it was very funny, "pizza is like sex, even if it's bad, it's still kinda good" I thought the pizza on Paradise was OK, but I live in the Chicago suburbs, so I'm picky. If you have a group of 6-8, can you order a whole pizza?

I don't remember ever getting to 'order' my pizza selection. It was just whatever they had cooking is what you got. The line was kinda long, and they only gave you one piece at a time, so you stood in line alot. Is it like this on the Destiny??

[quote name='GOTTA CRUISE NOW']ajolsen2; I must agree!!! The goat cheese & mushroom pizza was AWESOME!!![/QUOTE]

I thought the goat cheese and mushroom was horrible..... the pepperoni is great though! also, they'll make you garlic bread if you ask.

[quote name='luvsunandfun']I don't remember ever getting to 'order' my pizza selection. It was just whatever they had cooking is what you got. The line was kinda long, and they only gave you one piece at a time, so you stood in line alot. Is it like this on the Destiny??[/QUOTE] There is a "menu" posted at the station... if they don't have what you want already made, you can request whatever you want...

[quote name='GoinCruisin']There is a "menu" posted at the station... if they don't have what you want already made, you can request whatever you want...[/QUOTE]

menu........shmenu...

the pizza pie is fine
but i like ice cream Better!

anyone ever tried burnt sugar ice cream?
it's Great!

Archived