who likes the pizza on Carnival??

cruisekimmy

I've had a little difference experience with the pizza on Carnival. I never found the "pizza maker" to be very accommodating and whenever I did get it, it was rarely cooked. The crust was doughy. Hubby continued to eat it though. He didn't think it was the best but had no problems returning for more. :) Maybe others had better experience on the larger ships. I was on the Sensation. Don't know if that made a difference. I will definately try again on the Triumph in November. I Love Pizza!

my take on carnivals pizza.....its better than boxed frozen.....comparable to papa johns or dominos (two of my less liked pizza joints)......not nearly as good as some of the best pizzas you can find around the country......i think you hear a lot of talk about the pizza and burgers here because Americans are just so hung up on their fast food...mainly pizza and burgers and ice cream....so when they get onboard they naturally gravitate first thing to the foods that they know and love bestest :)........you'll rarely find long lines at the salad bar area:)

I don't think my kids would have survived without it. But by the end of the week, all four of us were eating a slice or so before going to bed. Sometimes that was 3 in the morning! I often found the crust hard when I got a late night pizza w/anchovies on the Conquest (6/27/2004). I probably should just have ordered a pizza with my exact specifications at the counter. They don't tell you, but you can do that.

The Paradise and Spirit both had very good pizza, I was surprised that it was just mediocre on the Destiny. I think it must be who is cooking them. There never seemed to be enough ingredients on them (from what I could see of others in line). I tried it on 2 different nights. I thought maybe the 1st time was a fluke, but was the same on the next try. I will check out how it is on the Miracle.

Archived