Coffee!!!!!!!!!- and thank you

Ready-Set-GO

HI All,

First - I'm such a newbie!!! Hubby and I going on the 10/7 cruise to Bermuda (our 1st and 1st vacation alone in 15 years-we are soooo excited!). I must preface my question with a big THANK YOU:D - you folks are great! I have spent so much time on this board learning and learning and learning.

Having looked over the threads alot- I actually think I haven't seen this.

What's the deal with COFFEE!!!!?

I've got COVA figured out- but what about room service/dining room. I have a strong need for a good amount of decaf in the morning - but I like it strong.

Experience/advice is greatly appreciated

Hi Ready,

Can't answer about the coffee but was wondering what ship are you on going to Bermuda? We are on the Zenith on the 7th. You will love Bermuda & you will fall in love with cruising. DH and I went to Bermuda on our 1st cruise in 04. We had a wonderful vacation. So much so we wanted to go again. Hope you have a great time. Enjoy the island as there is so much to see and do.

Debbie

You can order coffee from room service anytime. We order 2 servings of decaf, 4 danish and OJ or tomato juice and they bring a stainless steel coffee carafe that holds about 6 of their small cups. It's free but you probably will want to tip for the room service.

Coffee is also available 24 hrs a day, self serve in the buffet area and at the Aqua Spa Cafe on M-class ships during their serving hours as is tea, hot chocolate, lemonade, punch. Also near the hamburger stand is another tea, coffee, hot chocolate, lemonade stand.

Also available free in the main dining rooms with meals.

Enjoy

The coffee in the dining rooms and at the buffet area is Nescafe. Not the best around.

The stuff they serve at Palo is the best I've ever tasted. I've gotten conflicting answers when I tried to find out what it was, though.

Disregard that, please - thought I was on a different board. I'm tired and need to get to sleep (or maybe time for another cup of coffee!)

Archived