Fountain Fun Card

GreggV

As the name inplies, you can only get fountain sodas. They will not give you a can. The cost is about $34.00 for adults. If you don't dink alcohol or have a bottle of rum stashed in your room, it could save you some money. I got them for my kids and it saved us lots of money.

You have to figure out if it's worth it by knowing how many glasses you will drink. Somewhere here on the boards somebody put in the equation that calculated how many drinks it will take until the card is worth it. Anyone know where that number is?

I thought I remembered someone saying more than 3 per day. That would almost make sense, since you get approx. 10oz servings with the fun card and a can contains 12 ounces. (3 cans @ 12 ounces = 36 oz) (3 fun card drinks @ 10oz = 30 oz)

Can you use the fountain card in the dining room to get a soft drink with dinner or is it only for use in bars/lounges/buffet areas?
Yes you can! I bought a fountain card on my last cruise, and the drink waitress always had my diet coke waiting for me at dinner. She was great!!

Can you use the fountain card in the dining room to get a soft drink with dinner or is it only for use in bars/lounges/buffet areas?

From the Carnival web site:

In all locations where beverage service is offered, guests may receive a glass of the soft drink of their choice - one glass will be served at a time and only to the guest whose name appears on the card. The card cannot be used through room service.

Archived