Anybody have CEO for NCL's email address?

browniegirl

You would be surprised what some Mystery shoppers have as connections. Been there and done that. Just depends on who he is a mystery shopper for. For all we know Shoreguy could be the Head of Security, Master of Disguise for NCL. HE is probably so secretive even Colin doesn't know what he looks like.... We may never know. But then we wrap back around to S.Claus. Could he be Santa?

So I guess there is a Santa Claus. Leah go a prompt response from Mr, Veitch. I have on several occasions and calmac has posted prompt response.

I will add what you say and how you say it has a big impact on the outcome. I guess Santa never came to your house Glenn ;) Maybe there was a reason:eek:

Funny you mention Santa from my first response from Mr. Veitch and good advice to all.

"Thanks for your continued support and your reasonable approach to airing your frustration. The reasonable people are, in the end, more likely to have a good outcome -- especially if they feel that writing to me should be part of their approach. I respond to reasonableness!

With best wishes for the Holidays,

Colin Veitch"

BTW Santa does treat me good. I return the favor by leaving him cookies & milk. He left a note on the fireplace saying that it tasted better than the food on Ncl.

BTW Santa does treat me good. I return the favor by leaving him cookies & milk. He left a note on the fireplace saying that it tasted better than the food on Ncl.

I am confused you just posted there is no Santa or maybe I misunderstood your post and what you meant was writing to NCL was like writing to Santa and you get what you want. ;)

I am confused you just posted there is no Santa or maybe I misunderstood your post and what you meant was writing to NCL was like writing to Santa and you get what you want. ;)

All he can say is touche, but I will say lets end it with that, there has been toooooooooo much poofing lately

I did not say there was no Santa Nor did I say that I wrote to him or her personally. I think you should talk to mommy or daddy before I speak of Santa any further.

For the adults reading this, you can look up Ncl's customer service ratings on Berlitz, Fieldings,Cruise travel magazine etc..

I did not say there was no Santa Nor did I say that I wrote to him or her personally. I think you should talk to mommy or daddy before I speak of Santa any further.

For the adults reading this, you can look up Ncl's customer service ratings on Berlitz, Fieldings,Cruise travel magazine etc..

It seems you are stuttering

My experience isn't as positive.I e-mailed Colin Veitch's address on 8/25,5 days after I got back from the Jewel.My message was very positive praising numerous aspects and only raising a couple of minor points that as an experienced cruiser(25+ cruises) I'd spotted e.g. most lines sailing the Med have 2 different itineraries which will encourage more repeat cruisers year on year.I didn't neccessairly expect a full response to the issues raised but I did expect an acknowledgement at least.The fact that I've received nothing is disappointing and has lessened the good feeling I had about my first experience on NCL.I wrote to praise Princess in a similar way(and raise some improvements) and was thanked and asked to contribute to a travel magazine to repeat my positive impressions.

Obviously the monitoring of his e-mails aren't 100%.AND I said NICE things for about 80% of the message including praising individual staff.

I'm still convinced it's

shoreguy@ncl.com ;) ;)

-Monte

Hmmm let's see!

shoreguy@ncl.com > GO!

Getting MX record for ncl.com (from local DNS server, may be cached)... Got it!

Host Preference IP(s) [Country]

miamailgw01.ncl.com. 5 12.8.177.91 [uS]

miamailgw02.ncl.com. 5 12.8.177.92 [uS]

Step 1: Try connecting to all of these (in a random order, per RFC1123 5.3.4):

miamailgw01.ncl.com. - 12.8.177.91

miamailgw02.ncl.com. - 12.8.177.92

Step 2: If still unsuccessful, queue the E-mail for later delivery.

Trying to connect to all mailservers:

miamailgw01.ncl.com. - 12.8.177.91 [successful connect: Got a good response [250 recipient <shoreguy@ncl.com> ok]] (took 1.750 seconds)

miamailgw02.ncl.com. - 12.8.177.92 [successful connect: Got a good response [250 recipient <shoreguy@ncl.com> ok]] (took 1.250 seconds)

Ok the mail server accepted this user HOWEVER that is common if they have the "anybody" alias enabled so let's check that out.

anybody@ncl.com > GO!

Getting MX record for ncl.com (from local DNS server, may be cached)... Got it!

Host Preference IP(s) [Country]

miamailgw02.ncl.com. 5 12.8.177.92 [uS]

miamailgw01.ncl.com. 5 12.8.177.91 [uS]

Step 1: Try connecting to all of these (in a random order, per RFC1123 5.3.4):

miamailgw02.ncl.com. - 12.8.177.92

miamailgw01.ncl.com. - 12.8.177.91

Step 2: If still unsuccessful, queue the E-mail for later delivery.

Trying to connect to all mailservers:

miamailgw02.ncl.com. - 12.8.177.92 [successful connect: Got a good response [250 recipient <anybody@ncl.com> ok]] (took 0.500 seconds)

miamailgw01.ncl.com. - 12.8.177.91 [successful connect: Got a good response [250 recipient <anybody@ncl.com> ok]] (took 0.515 seconds)

So what does this mean? You can send the email and SOMEBODY will get it, most likely a spam trap.

Ciao!

As a follow up to my initial email; I received an email response from his assistant in less then 12 hours. 6 hours later a customer service Director followed up with me by email and by phone. They truly wanted to make everything right. This type of response put my faith back in their customer service. I also must state that I did not go into this looking for anything; I just wanted to make sure that my concerns got to the right folks.

CruiseInTime

Seeing the good response from others I sent my message a second time and received a reply in less than an hour!It appears it was passed on to hospitality and both thought the other had acknowledged my e-mail!

Below is Colin's (or one of his staff's)reply:

My apologies for not writing back. I did see your message at the time and I passed it to my Hotel operations team for their information and, as

appropriate, action. I thought we had also acknowledged and thanked you for your message but I see that we did not, and so I am sorry for that. I do appreciate your writing, and particularly that you took the time to send in positive comments. You are correct that, for the most part, our customers take the time to write only when they have a complaint. You are correct that we are doing the same 7-day Barcelona-Barcelona cruise

next summer, but we are also offering an expanded season of 12-day cruises in the Med, some of which should be within the school holiday period. I hopeyou will consider one of those. They have been very popular this year, so we are offering more of them next year. You will also see us expanding our program in the years ahead, so I hope that, one way or another, we will be welcoming you back on board soon.

With best regards,

Colin Veitch

So most of my new-found faith in NCL is restored!

Archived