Anybody have CEO for NCL's email address?

browniegirl

Hi all, does anybody have the email address for the CEO or a "higher up" individual in the company with NCL? We are still dealing with some issues with our booking and getting nowhere, very very very slow and no responses....anyhow, it has been suggested to me by a very experience cruiser that this might be the way to go. Maybe the people our TA is dealing with do not have the power to get things happening....

If anyone has it, could they email me at leahandbrian@shaw.ca?? Thanks!!!

Leah

President/ceo Collin Voitch, but I doubt his email address would be something publicly held. I think shoreguy may be able to help you out, he has offered to help with booking situations at least once (to my knowledge) previously.

Hope everything turns out well for you!

President/ceo Collin Voitch, but I doubt his email address would be something publicly held. I think shoreguy may be able to help you out, he has offered to help with booking situations at least once (to my knowledge) previously.

Hope everything turns out well for you!

THANK YOU!!!!!

Leah

NCL's CEO is Colin VEITCH

As per NCL's email system his address is cveitch@ncl.com

He has several secretaries answering the 1000's of emails he receives at that address every day. His response to you may be long in coming.

You may want to try contacting someone high up at NCL who is directly involved with your specific problem. If you find out who that person might be, his/her email address is:first initial and last name @ncl.com

Okay, that is cute about the shoreguy@ncl.com, I am laughing too!!! My husband thinks he is too knowledgeable not to be a plant....tee hee....

I want to thank you all for your info everyone, I emailed Colin Veitch, the CEO, as well as the VP of Sales, Marketing and Passenger Services. When I woke up this morning, I had two replies waiting for me from both of them!!! I had Colin's executive assistant email me with a very nice email promising to look into it and I had a personal email from the VP who is going to look into it as well, both very nice emails, I AM SO IMPRESSED!!!!!!! That wasn't even a 12 hour turnaround!!! Now if we can at least have some resolution to our issues, I will be so pleased. They have restored my faith about the higher ups in big corporations, for today anyhow!!!!

Thanks all!!!!

Leah

Hi all, does anybody have the email address for the CEO or a "higher up" individual in the company with NCL? We are still dealing with some issues with our booking and getting nowhere, very very very slow and no responses....anyhow, it has been suggested to me by a very experience cruiser that this might be the way to go. Maybe the people our TA is dealing with do not have the power to get things happening....

Leah

Are you sure it was NCL that was slow to respond? You are working with a travel agent and they have contacts to go to if they are not getting acceptable turn around times on their problems. Make sure your travel agent is providing the service they should before putting all the blame on the cruise line. Not all travel agents are created equal!

Are you sure it was NCL that was slow to respond? You are working with a travel agent and they have contacts to go to if they are not getting acceptable turn around times on their problems. Make sure your travel agent is providing the service they should before putting all the blame on the cruise line. Not all travel agents are created equal!

You make a good point. When I originally brought the issues to my TA, he contacted NCL with no response. I know that he did contact his district rep on at least 2 occasions, because he cc'd me the emails, so I know he was really trying hard to get a resolution to the issues. Our TA is a great guy and he warned me that the wheels of these situations go very slow. Considering is has been since mid-August, we just couldn't wait anymore, we have to make our final payment in 4 weeks....yikes! So, it is hard to say if it is my TA's district rep that is the slow one.... or NCL, but regardless of where the slow down is, that is why I took matters into my own hands. I hope to have a resolution fairly soon.

Thanks.

Leah

You make a good point. When I originally brought the issues to my TA, he contacted NCL with no response. I know that he did contact his district rep on at least 2 occasions, because he cc'd me the emails, so I know he was really trying hard to get a resolution to the issues. Our TA is a great guy and he warned me that the wheels of these situations go very slow. Considering is has been since mid-August, we just couldn't wait anymore, we have to make our final payment in 4 weeks....yikes! So, it is hard to say if it is my TA's district rep that is the slow one.... or NCL, but regardless of where the slow down is, that is why I took matters into my own hands. I hope to have a resolution fairly soon.

Thanks.

Leah

Glad to hear that your TA was on it. I know the rep in your area if you booked from an agency in that area and he is great...One of the best in the industry....

I AM SO IMPRESSED!!!!!!! That wasn't even a 12 hour turnaround!!!

We were impressed with our 30 minute turnaround from Colin Veitch's office!!! This was followed up by a phone call from the head person in NCL UK the next day - everything was resolved plus some!

Glad to hear that your TA was on it. I know the rep in your area if you booked from an agency in that area and he is great...One of the best in the industry....

Yes, I also heard the rep in our area is fantastic, supposed to be very good. I think part of the problem may have been that this rep has been away ALOT during the past 6 weeks, according to the notifier on the email my TA gets back. In fact, the customer service/guest relations person I spoke to at NCL last week also spoke very highly of this person, Cory I believe. I am definitely feeling more positive about getting a resolution quickly.

Calmac - Doesn't it feel good to at least be heard!!! Even if the resolution takes a few days, having a personal email back so quickly makes you feel so much better!!

Leah

Just wanted to let you all know that NCL came through with part of our request. Within an hour of receiving the emails from NCL, my TA rec'd a phone call from NCL out of Miami who reinstated our OBC's to all three suites. They also stated that no large chartered groups on board can interfere with already regularly planned entertainment on board the ship, so I hope that is true and we don't lose out on 3 nights of no second show! Fingers crossed.... As far as the pool/area being closed, I plan on crashing the area anyhow, just to be a pain....giggle..... I think we'll be crashing lots of parties!!

Leah

My opinion is....

When you have real difficulties with a company not responding....

--> You have the right idea by contacting the CEO's office, and working your way down. This often gets you in touch with someone who has the authority to fix things.

BUT...

--> Generally speaking, email is not the way to go. A telephone call to the CEO's office is usually much more sucessful.

PS - The address and corporate offices of all major companies are not too hard to find.

Here's how:

(1) Google the company.... i.e. norwegian cruise line

(2) Go to the company's web site.... http://www.ncl.com

(3) Look for a Contact Us page....

(4) Find the telephone number listed for "Corporate Offices" in this case, 305-436-4000

(5) If they don't list one, look for a telephone number listed for "Media Relations". These people are ALWAYS easy to get on the phone. Tell them you need the main number for the Corporate Offices --- NOT "customer service" or "customer relations"... in this case, 305-436-4713

(6) Find out the name of the CEO of the company -- either by doing a Google search, or calling the main number once just to ask this question, and then hang up.

(7) After you know the name of the CEO, call the telephone number for the Corporate Offices during normal business hours, and simply ask for that name, and tell them your name. If they ask what it is in regard to, simply say, "a business matter".

99% of the time, you will get through to someone who can help you.

And, we can only hope that the CEO will get the message that there is a problem in his organization if customers feel the need to hunt him down and call his office directly...

Leah

Your TA should have a sales rep who he/she can deal with. wow, I just read the responses; apparently this sales rep isn't the best in the world. As for Shoreguy, he is mystery shopper. LOL

Nita

--> Generally speaking, email is not the way to go. A telephone call to the CEO's office is usually much more sucessful.

PS - The address and corporate offices of all major companies are not too hard to find.

In our case, e-mail was by far the easiest way to contact NCL in Miami as we are in the UK.

Ncl has the industry's worst customer assistance, E-mailing the Ncl's ceo is akin to writing a letter Santa Claus. Good luck - Glenn

So I guess there is a Santa Claus. Leah go a prompt response from Mr, Veitch. I have on several occasions and calmac has posted prompt response.

I will add what you say and how you say it has a big impact on the outcome. I guess Santa never came to your house Glenn ;) Maybe there was a reason:eek:

Funny you mention Santa from my first response from Mr. Veitch and good advice to all.

"Thanks for your continued support and your reasonable approach to airing your frustration. The reasonable people are, in the end, more likely to have a good outcome -- especially if they feel that writing to me should be part of their approach. I respond to reasonableness!

With best wishes for the Holidays,

Colin Veitch"

So I guess there is a Santa Claus. Leah go a prompt response from Mr, Veitch. I have on several occasions and calmac has posted prompt response.

I will add what you say and how you say it has a big impact on the outcome. I guess Santa never came to your house Glenn ;) Maybe there was a reason:eek:

Funny you mention Santa from my first response from Mr. Veitch and good advice to all.

"Thanks for your continued support and your reasonable approach to airing your frustration. The reasonable people are, in the end, more likely to have a good outcome -- especially if they feel that writing to me should be part of their approach. I respond to reasonableness!

With best wishes for the Holidays,

Colin Veitch"

Wait... Mr. S Guy, if you are Colin... and Colin is Claus... OH BOY!

have emailed top brass on NCL twice about personal situations and a couple of times for customers: Never have my problems been such that I needed an answer immediately, but have always heard back with in a week. Once I actually got a phone call, the other times emails except once years ago, before Email I got a letter. Maybe a lot depends on who gets the correspondance, but more than that, the overall attitude and type of concerns. NMnita

ps; ok, Shoreguy, if you aren't the pres, are you a mystery shopper? Well probably not, cause you wouldn't have the connections you have if you were.

Archived