Ft Lauderdale Airport Hotel

DEERINH2O

Ok, I know this is the area I want to stay in, its only for one night, but here is my question. I am going to use Priceline. I used it last year for Miami and had no problem. My only problem is I need to know what to bid for? I have a total of 10 people. we are going to split up into 3 rooms. Do I have to register all the rooms under one name or can I split them up and what price do I start bidding at. last year I bid really low $35.00 a night in October and got the Sheraton, which was nice. Now I am bidding for November the 19th and 20th. we actually fly in on Sat am, but am told if we want to get in our room the morning 6am, we have to pay for Friday? Can anyone help me with these questions.

Thanks,

Kathy

Yes, you can split it up on priceline and put each parties name for each room. When you choose the hotel area, it will say how many rooms, choose 3, or you can choose upto 4 rooms at a time. As you go on, you will see there will be either 3 or 4 blocks (however many rooms you chose) to put peoples names in there. Works great, I got 2 rooms last year and had my name and my dad's name in there as well.

Check out these two web sites as it will give you information for what others have won their bids at for different areas of Ft. Lauderdale: http://www.biddingforfun.com and http://www.biddingfortravel.com both are great websites with alot of helpful information.

Hope this answers your question.

If your flights will arrive early Saturday morning @ FLL, I suggest booking a Dowtown hotel instead. The Wyndham and Sheraton at the airport book a lot of pre-cruise travelers, airline & cruise staff as well as TSA staff. Those folks won't check out until 10 - 11 a.m. Thus, there will be no availability early anyway. Amerisuites will be about your cheapest hotel on Priceline and it has airport and port shuttle plus a continental breakfast. You can pre-check in and store your luggage then take a walk to the Intercoastal Waterway and see the ships that are already in the port. There are no stores or restaurants near the 2 hotels mentioned near the airport, so you would have to take a taxi anywhere you would want to go. As long as you get to enjoy a full day at FLL, why not stay in a better area!

Bon Voyage

Archived