Change of itinerary.

Although I have had no written confirmation, I notice on RCI's website that the itinerary for NOTS 2007 sailings to the Med has changed. They do not appear to be going to Corsica anymore and depending which cruise you are on have substituted either Marseilles or Ibiza in it's place.

Has anybody who is on a NOTS 2007 Med cruise received any notification or better still an explanation as to the change.

I am so disappointed about this because I purposefully chose the 5th May sailing to meet up with friends who are on another ship which would have been in the same ports 2 consecutive days. Now because of the change of itinerary we will only get to see each other for a few hours on one day.

Hi BB

When I was on to my travel agent about our changes he did mention that NOS had changed theirs too. The only explaination is operational reasons. Through the boards I heard last week our Century cruise had changed but only just got the letter from the travel agent, the letter from Celebrity is dated 21 September.

BB. i wonder what happened to the thread i started under this title? There had been about 50 replies!! it seems to have disappeared!!

Daff

Here it is: change of itinerary

In addition to bplazo's suggestion, you can also click on UserCP (lower left-hand corner of banner at top of page) and all threads you have started or replied to will be listed as subscribed threads.

thanks Aprille, ive got it now but it wasn't there earlier today. i sent an E mail to CC and now it's reappeared, strange. They should put these two threads togther.

BB,doesn't seem as if there's anything we can do. i don't expect them to change back but an offer of a refund of deposit or a drop in price would help. Why should we pay the same for a lesser product than the one we booked????Havn't had any reply yet,waiting for a call back from my TA.

Keep in touch Daff

Archived