Senior Discount

craigers

We booked a cruise for next Spring - and no Senior discount was given to us. My DH is 59..... Are they always supposed to give one?

Always ask, many times there are promos that are less than the senior rate, but like when you stay in hotels, it doesn't hurt to ask. A good TA willl ask you questions to try and find the best possible rate: the res agents at the cruise line may or may not but always ask. NMnita

We booked a cruise for next Spring - and no Senior discount was given to us. My DH is 59..... Are they always supposed to give one?

We are also cruising next spring, and didn't have a senior discount when we booked. I try to keep a good eye on the rates, and last month there was a senior discount. I called RCI and got it applied to our cruise. The rates have since gone back up to their previous price. You must check often to see if they have discounts; they don't always have them, but you never know! Be vigilant, it may pay off!

So.......phony IDs are wrong and that is cheating...........but a phony relationship is not.........I do not see the difference.........both are phony......:)

I just love folks who make uninformed judgements. Sometimes circumstances occur that come back to bite them later as a result. If you are on a cruise, and you hear little Joey and Mikey raising holy h--l in the cabin next door at 2 AM because there is no adult supervision present (after all, grandma and grandpa must remain together in their staterooms because they accessed the senior discount), consider the possibility that you have been bitten!

Archived