Is sept too late to book a Med cruise for following year?

I want to do a Med cruise in beginning of June timeframe. Originally I was thinking of 2008 but have the itch so bad that I'm thinking maybe I should try for 2007 cruise

Some questions:

a. Would I still get a descent deal if I tried for June of 2007?

b. If instead I go on a cruise in Sept (not in Med) & want to book the Med 2008 besides the on board credit, do you think it would also be a deal

I realize these are both just about asking the same ? Is it too late to book a Med cruise now for next year? (without paying an arm & a leg)

Thanks

No it is not too late to book Med. for June 2007. You just need to be flexible with your dates, ships and itinerary. I too am seriously looking for June or September; Med including Venice. The one cruise that is very expensive is the C&A Members cruise in June and its almost sold out. Of course as you would get closer to the 70 day final payment time, some cancellations may occur. I hope to book on board FOS in 3 weeks or wait to book another cruise line when I get home.

Good Luck,

wow:eek: I'm so surprised that you booked so late & it all worked out.

Well we booked a small 4 nighter for April next year hoping that while we're on board we can book our Med cruise for 2008.

Thanks for the info

Loved your pictures. I agonized all day yesterday trying to figure out my vacation from my husband's vacation, peak season, hurrican season ARGH:(

We finally decided that in April on the Spendour we're going to try to book our Med for maybe even early May.

Again it was great seeing the pictures.

Thanks

Loved your pictures. I agonized all day yesterday trying to figure out my vacation from my husband's vacation, peak season, hurrican season ARGH:(

We finally decided that in April on the Spendour we're going to try to book our Med for maybe even early May.

Again it was great seeing the pictures.

Thanks

weve booked the new emerald princess(venice to rome) for late april,and got a good deal if youre gonna go this next year you should book soon,as our cruise has gone up in price by about 400.just a thought:))) ;)

Archived