Grandeur Cabin Location

BM64

We are thinking about boking cabin 8088 for a Canada/New England cruise next summer. I am concerned about it being under the spa/fitness area. If anyone has been in this cabin or nearbay ones did you have problems with noise? We really like the idea of the aft balony cabin. Thanks for your input.

I don't know anything about 8088, but we were in aft 7150 (which was great!) and we heard the band in the South Pacific Lounge (below us) while we were getting ready for dinner (late seating). We never got back to the cabin before 2 a.m. and it was quiet by then. The aft balcony will be terrific and I would hope not many people would work out early in the a.m., but if you are late risers, then I might change my room.

We have this cabin on the Grandeur for the 13 day 11/19 repo to NOLA. From what research we have done, the only negative is the light that shines on the balcony from the exercise area above. If you call them, they will supposedly turn it off at night. Other than that, most love it.

We had this cabin in August of 2006 and loved it. As far as the light from above is concerned, it only affects the front 1/3 to 1/2 of the balcony. The rest remains dark. As a matter of fact, I actually liked it, as I was able to sit on the balcony in the evening and read a book while enjoying the spectacular view and an adult beverage.

Archived