For KiwiIan - Snorkeling in Sydney?

djl45140

Dan,

Don't know the company, but kyaking from Manly would be very enjoyable. It's inside the Harbour ... so no rough seas. Some beautiful coves and bays to explore.

As for snorkelling in the Harbour .... geez, I can think of better places.

Dan,

Don't know the company, but kyaking from Manly would be very enjoyable. It's inside the Harbour ... so no rough seas. Some beautiful coves and bays to explore.

As for snorkelling in the Harbour .... geez, I can think of better places.

Rough seas depend on the weather and wind direction, last year we took the Manley ferry over to the City and it was like crossing the atlantic, the ship was going up and down a good 30 feet and those outside got soaked. But usually its nice and calm.

Oh, by the way, on my last post a type slipped in, i have never SUED any one, meant used!

Regards Ian

Rough seas depend on the weather and wind direction, last year we took the Manley ferry over to the City and it was like crossing the atlantic,

Actually the trip from Manly to Circular Quay crosses the Harbour Heads ... so you usually get the rollers coming through, which makes the ferry roll from side to side. That's why us kids used to love the trip so much. But once you pass the Heads, it's pretty calm.

• 4 weeks later...
Oh, by the way, on my last post a type slipped in, i have never SUED any one, meant used!

Regards Ian

Thanks KiwiIan for clearing that up:D I did wonder if that was what you meant. I had a bit of a giggle to myself:)

Thanks for the info...I think we'll skip snorkelling in Sydney unless someone raves about a place!

Archived