BAD MOVE: Moving cabin questions elsewhere

MrPete

[quote name='Earthworm Jim']If I get a vote (which I don't) I say bring the cabin questions back to this forum. It makes sense, no one here objects to it, and it's the only way those people will be able to get their questions answered.

Maybe it's because of some sort of technical limitation that there are having too many posts in the Carnival forum, and this way they can move some of them elsewhere? If so and something has to be done, I have other ideas as to which threads could be moved out of the Carnival forum.[/QUOTE]

Hum? It couldn't be those threads with bunches and bunches of hits and replies could it? Such as one, that I won't mention, that has had 533,411 hits and 62,649 replies on the Carnival board . . . :rolleyes:

I posted a question relating specifically to a Carnival Elation cabin/deck assignment and of course, my first thought was to go to "Carnival" forum and get my answer. I logged on a couple days later and had to search for my own posting because it had been moved to Cabin Selection forum. OK, I understood, but the reason I went to Carnival is because half the time the search function won't work for me and I also didn't have time to weave through 100s of posts about 1000s of ships and cabins in the other forum. I wanted to know about Carnival....

I totally agree that sub-catergorizing the cruise line forums would be user friendly and could possibly avoid so much moving of posts and searching.

Just my 2cents.....

Archived