Teenagers on Destiny

Travel bug

We are thinking of going on Destiny in Feb. 2005 with 2 teenage girls. Is there anyone else who has done this lately? How did your teens like the ship? We have allows cruised RCC but I said it was time for a change. Any input I'd be thankful for.

We booked the Destiny for January and my DD will be 14. We've cruised with Carnival before and both my kids loved it!!(They had the choice of a trip to Disneyworld or Carnival....they picked the cruise) But, I have to admit, that both kids were with my DH and I for the whole trip so I can't comment on Camp Carnival. Seems like we were always busy ashore or enjoying being on Lido deck enjoying the pool.

Travel BUg-- I dont think there will be a lot of kids traveling parts of February. Spring breaks start in MArch and lots of kids will be getting ready for exams and stuff. What week are you looking into?

Hi

Join the Partae Pirates on the Miracle in February :) There are several teens going including my two. When we cruised the Majesty a few years ago in February there were very few kids. My teens prefer Carnival. I think Feb is hard to predict whether there will be young people on board. Whatever you decide, hope you all enjoy your cruise.

We sailed Destiny in June of 2003 with our 17, 18 year old sons so I don't know if their experience really helps you. Both my boys enjoyed the trip. My older son did mention getting "hit on" by 30's-40's women at the dicso. It seemed the Kareoke lounge (yes I butchered the spelling) was the hangout for many teens, as well as a sing along piano bar. I've not raised girls and I know there are different issues but it all looked pretty harmless.

Archived